saturday

The rest of the week was a blur. a Hoseok-less, meaningless blur. he was visiting a family member that lived far from Busan.. i understand..but i miss him. me and Jungkook are sitting in my bedroom watching Netflix when i hear my phone chime. 

Sunshine

what are you doing right now?

i look over at Jungkook to see him staring at my phone. I flick my eyes back to my phone and type a reply.

watching netflix with kookie :) what about you?

when i look back up jungkook has looked back at the t.v. screen with a faint smile on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Kookie yells at the characters on the monitor. i laugh and look back at my phone. i can't help but do this. i feel bad not spending as much time with Jungkook.. but he has Yoongi. it should be okay.

Sunshine

sitting in my aunts room, missing you, the usual.

I feel my face blush up as I read the message from Hoseok. I'm about to type a response, but before I can think of anything he starts to type again.

i'm thinking about you. all of you. 

I tense up and check to see if Kookie is still looking at me. He's lost himself in the monitor and is in somewhat of a trance. 

I'm thinking about you too, Hobi.  

I turn my phone off and shove in my lap to try and ignore what I just sent.. it doesn't work.

Sunshine

chimmy.. put on a show for me to enjoy. i want you here, baby boy.  

Without thinking twice I take my phone and nearly run to the hall bathroom.  I don't know what I'm doing, but I better do it fast. I look in the mirror to see myself flustered. fuck.

..what kind of show? 

I type a reply and anxiously tap my foot.

pretend i'm there with you.

I understand now. I begin to take off my shirt and jeans, my hair becomes a mess in the process. I lift up my phone and swallow my worry. I get the best angle I can and put my hand in my boxers.

I hear the door click.

-

-

i can see you shiver with...