after school

The second our last class ends we run to the parking lot. On the way to the mall I try to calm Kookie's nerves by blasting music and screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. When we arive, Jungkook runs straight to the food court. "Kookie! Slow down! It's okay!" I yell as I chase after him knowing that he will ignore my command. We spot Yoongi standing by the entrance without having to look around for long, he has bright blue hair and flashy clothes on. When Yoongi and Jungkook notice each other Jungkook runs to him and jumps into his arms. "Baby!" Yoongi exclaims. I shake my head and roll my eyes as I walk up to the excited couple. Yoongi sets Kookie down and walks up to me. "Jimin!" We share a slight hug as a greeting. When we let go I see a auburn haired man walk up to us. Jungkook tenses and stands closer to his boyfriend. "Jimin, Jungkook, this is my friend Hoseok." Yoongi introduces the young male. The two share a hug and he moves on to greet Jungkook. I know that Yoongi can tell how nervous Kookie is so I don't worry. Kookie is always comfortable around his confident boyfriend. When Hoseok walks up to me, I notice that he smirks instead of giving me a warm smile. Uhm... We hug and move on to go eat.

As we're eating, Jungkook and Yoongi act incredibly strange. I can tell that Yoongi's hand is doing something under the table and I can't bring myself to even think about what he's doing to Jungkook to make him blush like this. "Yoongi.." I hear Jungkook say under his breath. I give Yoongi a look and he pulls his hand up from under the table. "You're no fun." I look over to see Hoseok laughing. "So.. What are you guys doing this weekend?" Jungkook asks to save the conversation. "I'm not really doing anything, you?" I ask. "We're doing something." Yoongi answers before Jungkook can say anything. "We're going to go on a double date with Jin and Namjoon."

"Why did you ask me if I'm doing anything then?"

Jungkook hesitates with his answer, "I don't know." Usually things like this don't really get to me, so I just let it slide. 

We change the conversation and just pretend it never happened. We sit there for another hour or so before one of us stands up. "Well, I guess we should call it a day." Yoongi says while stretching. He raises his arm above Jungkook's shoulder and pulls him in. As I'm busy laughing at the expression on his face, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Hoseok standing there holding a slip of paper. "For a good time, call this number." He says as he hands the slip of paper to me. I take it and stare at it dumbfounded. I just got his number? He walks past me and when I look back at him he gives me a wink. I feel my heart flutter a little bit. Oh my fucking god.