hoseok's house

i apologize for how long this took.. i also apologize for how bad it is.

-

-

It's Tuesday. I'm sitting in Hoseok's living room playing video games with him and listening to music, I would be enjoying this, but I'm so nervous. His parents aren't home and he's so close to me. I'm afraid I might actually act out on my feelings. "Hey, do you want some snacks?" Hoseok asks. I nod and he pauses the game. I grab my phone from my back pocket and notice a new text.

Kookie~

You're "sick" today.. so is Hoseok according to Yoongi.. hmm....

I roll my eyes and type a quick reply.

We're playing video games. Again, don't make assumptions.

Hoseok comes back with a bag of chips and some salsa. "I don't know what you like to eat, but hopefully you'll like this. The salsa's homemade." He smiles back at me with pride. His golden hair is falling into his eyes and his hoodie makes him look so good, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Ten minutes later we're back to playing video games with an empty bowl of salsa in front of us. "Where's your bathroom?" I ask as I pause the game. "Down the hall to the right." Hoseok responds and leans back into the couch. I walk over to the bathroom and close the door behind me. Before I can unzip my pants I hear footsteps coming to the door. Moments later Hoseok walks into the bathroom and pins me up to the wall behind me. My heart is beating in my throat, I can't believe this is fucking happening. His lips are so close, everything is so close

My thoughts are cut off by the feeling of Hobi's lips against mine. His lips taste like cotton candy, they feel like everything I imagined them to be. I feel his hands slide down my torso to the hem of my shirt, before he can do anything I cut the kiss off. 

"Why are you doing this?" I ask out of curiosity sounding out of breath.

"Don't act so innocent, Jiminie. I know you want me." Hoseok's voice is deep and dominant. My breath hitches in my throat and my jeans get tighter. 

"And I know you know I want you too." He finishes his statement.  He takes my shirt off and tosses it aside and continues to kiss me. He kisses down to my neck and sucks gently, I know for a fact  that it's going to leave a mark. "H..Hobi" I let out. He unzips my jeans and looks up at me. 

"If you're gonna say my name, say it loud."  Hoseok demands. I lean my head back as I feel his hands rub my thighs. He pulls down my boxers and wraps his mouth around my member. I feel a moan catch in my throat and I run my hands through Hobi's hair. "Hoseok-" my words are cut off with the sound of someone knocking at the door.

"Hoseok? Jimin? It's us." A familiar voice shouts. I hear Hobi curse under his breath as he stands up. 

"I'll be there in a second! Hold on!" He yells back. I grab my clothes and hear Hoseok mumble quietly to himself. When we're both dressed he grabs my face and holds it in both of his hands gently. 

"This isn't over." He says in a hoarse voice. I clear my throat and we walk out of the bathroom. Hoseok rushes to the door as I stay back and try to fix my hair, Hobi's is a mess and I don't even think he realizes it. When he opens the door, Yoongi, Jungkook, Tae, Namjoon, and Jin run inside. Jungkook walks up to me and smirks. "What happened to Hoseok's hair?" He asks in a knowing voice. I push him and walk over to the couch. 

"What?! You and Jimin fu-" Yoongi starts to say when Hobi covers his mouth with his hand. Everyone including me look over at the two. "What did you and Jimin do?" Jungkook asks. "We were.. uhm.." Hobi starts to say. I feel heat rise up in my neck and face. 

"Actually, it's none of our business. You don't have to answer." Yoongi says, glaring at Jungkook. "You don't have to tell us anything." He continues. Hobi and I look at each other and my heart skips a beat. "I need a breath of fresh air." I say as I push past everyone to go to the front door. This is all so fucking humiliating. On the way to Hobi's house I noticed a park just nearby, I run to the lot and sit on the nearest bench i can find. I pull out my phone and start to scroll through social media to distract myself. Not even two minutes past and I see a shadowy figure start to approach me.

"Jimin! I'm sorry about what happened back there.."

Jungkook.

"It's okay." I respond, knowing he's going to ask for more information. 

"What really  happened with you two?" Jungkook acts cautiously. I guess I should tell him. The worst that could happen would be him telling Yoongi or something. 

"We were playing video games, I went to use the bathroom, next thing I knew we were making out against the wall."

Jungkook looks at me in astonishment and pride. "Damn.. sorry we interrupted you."

"it's fine.. it's fine." I reply. I mean what I say.. I don't even know if that actually happened. Jungkook opens his mouth to say something, but before he can speak Hoseok runs towards us.

"Here you are." He says sounding out of breath. We look at each other and I tense up. 

"Well, I'll leave you two to it." Jungkook says with a smile as he walks off. Hobi sits next to me with his body turned to face me.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I'm sorry for making you so flustered you had to run here.." He continues.

"It's okay." I breathe out. His face is so close to mine, his lips are partly open and his hair is still a mess. God, I'm really gay. 

"Can I kiss you?" I blurt out. I can't help it. He's perfect

"Yes.."

Our lips meet and I lose myself in him.