Chapter 1 • Stalking

Jason's POV

"Goodnight babygirl" I say to myself as I watch my princess turn her lights off and go to bed through my binoculars from the car.and I drive off to the apartment I rented for a few months.

Let me introduce myself. Hi I'm Jason McCann... Yup you guessed it the most wanted criminal in America. My guys and I are in a gang and wanted for almost everything possible. For kidnap,bombing, drug trafficking, robbing, and most of all is murder. I've been watching.. well I guess you can call it stalking but whatever, I've been watching her ever since she was 10.

Yessss I know creepy but ever since I payed eyes on my princess I knew she was the one for me .

I know everything about Vanessa and all about her home life, likes, etc. so anyways I will explain that later . I drive off to the apartment and automatically go to sleep cause I need to be awaken the second my baby wakes up... and tommorow is when I take my princess home.

The next morning I race down to Vanessa's house at 6:00 Her alarm clock goes off at 6:10 and then her little lazy ass goes back to sleep for 20 more min. So she officially wakes up at 6:30 and takes a 15 min shower and gets dressed in 5 min so then it's 6:50. She goes downstairs to talk to her wonderful mom who's a nurse practitioner and eat then she goes upstairs brushing her teeth and washing her face.

She goes to her room and does her hair and makeup and chills on her phone until it's time for her mom to take her to school. I know all this from stalking her for 10 years ;)

I follow her to school and go back to my apartment for a nap.

8 hours later I see my babygirl get dropped off by her friends and shes home alone right now. I see her walk in and go straight to do her homework since she's a high honor roll student.. aw my babygirl is such a good girl. She's also a cheerleader and basketball player. Thank god tonight she dosent have practice and her mom is working night shift so nothing gets in the way.

As the night falls my excitement grows. I see her do her night routine and watch some Netflix like always and then she slowly falls asleep and her mom leaves. I wait about 2 hours when she's in deep sleep. I get the rag out of my bag and pour a lot of chloroform on it letting it dry just a bit. From my phone I turn off the alarm system since one of the guys in the gang has high tech shit.

I enter the house as almost all the lights are off except the kitchen and I slowly go up the stairs. Thank god my babygirl is a good sleeper. I open her bedroom slightly going in and I look at my precious girl sleeping so cute cuddled with her huge teddy bear . I get the rag out and I go close to her and I give the rag over her nose and mouth and she gasps so loud with her eyes wide open

"mmmm!!!!!!!!! Mmmm!!!!!!!!!!" Vanessa screams as tears start rolling down fast and I see her starting to get faint as the chloroform is taking effect and I'm holding her down

"Shhhhh that's right baby girl just go to sleep and we'll be home soon" I say kissing her forehead and she keeps crying and struggling until she becomes unconscious from the chloroform. I kiss her forehead and pick her up along with her favorite huge teddy bear that she sleeps with every single night. I bring her to the backseat and seatbelt her and put her teddy bear in the trunk

"We'll be home soon sweetie ... just 14 hours away" I say looking back at her and I drive all night until I get to the mansion and put her in her new room.

I greet the boys since I haven't see them in months. I go upstairs kissing her forehead and tucking her in with her teddy bear. I leave and smile about to start the life I always wanted