Ch:6

The two boys laid in silence for a while, grasping the concept of what had happened last night. Eren was blushing madly and even Levi had to admit it was a fantastic experience.
"Oi," Levi started as Eren looked into his eyes.
"Yeah?" Eren asked. Levi looked flustered, even while he showed no emotion. He didn't really know where he was going with this.
"You're not going to annoy me at swim team now are you?" He asked. Eren laughed.
"No. This stays between you and me right? We won't tell anyone." Eren replied happily. Levi nodded and pulled his arms around the younger boy.
"W-what are you doing now?" Eren asked, blushing.
"Shut up brat, it's been 5 years since I've slept properly, and I feel like I'll only be able to sleep when you're in my arms. Make one more noise and I'm leaving."
Eren nodded aggressively as he could, and stayed silent. He quietly and slowly put his own arms around Levi and pulled him in a little bit closer. Eren closed his eyes. Soon enough, he could feel the rhythmic beating of Levi's heart. It beat slower than most hearts Eren had heart recently, and it was calming towards him. They both fell asleep again, innocently entangled in each other's arms.

12:45 PM. Eren gently stirred awake, to see a sleeping Levi next to him. [He looks so cute...] Eren thought as he smiled and kissed his older lover's head. He quietly got out of the bed, put on some boxers, and walked down the stairs to go make some sort of lunch for them. He didn't know what kind of food Levi liked, but he knew decaf coffee was a big deal. He decided to leave that to Levi though, and made some soup. It was rainy and disgusting outside.

"Huh?" Levi said as his eyes cracked open. The bed was empty.
"Damnit Eren, where did you go?" He muttered as he climbed out of the bed and went to Eren's closet to find a dress shirt to wear. Levi enjoyed wearing dress shirts, and since Eren was taller than he, his dress shirt made the perfect "dress" for Levi to wear downstairs. He picked out a light blue one and walked downstairs.
"Jaeger, I told you not to leave the bed." Levi said, rubbing his eyes. It looked adorable when he did that, he looked so sleepy still.
"Sorry. You were sleeping pretty soundly so I thought I'd make us some soup for lunch. I hope you don't mind soup."
Levi copped a seat on one of the kitchen table chairs and looked out the window.
"It's raining." He said. Eren laughed a little.
"You missed it, it was thundering for a while. You were sound asleep though." Eren paused. Levi nodded.
"Say it brat, I know what you want to say." Levi cocked an eyebrow towards Eren. Eren was blushing again.
"You looked so cute while you were sleeping..." He finished. He glanced at Levi to see him leaving the table and sauntering over to him.
"Hey, that's my nice shirt!" He said, a little bit angry. He didn't have time to be angry for long though because Levi wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, and leaned up into his ear, just like he had done last night.
"You look absolutely stunning when you're asleep too." Levi said, with a sultry tone that made Eren's heart race. Levi let go before Eren could do anything else and went back to the table.
"Oi, Jaeger, does your old man keep any decaf coffee around here?"
"Yeah, I think it's in the cupboard. The bottom one, I think bottom shelf over here." Eren said, pointing to a shelf. Levi just stared at him.
"Oh, you want me to make it for you." Eren said. Levi nodded once.
"Do you like it dark?"
"How do you think I like it? You've seen me drink coffee nearly every day now."
Eren thought for a moment, putting a finger on his perfectly pale pink lips that were oh-so-soft and quite sensitive, if Levi had to say himself. His lip touch tormented Levi, as he tried to avert his gaze.
"I'd say you'd like it as dark as possible, am I right?"
"Yes, that is correct, glad to see you're finally catching on Jaeger. Maybe I'll give you a reward later." Levi said, his eyes shining. Eren's heart jumped at the comment as he immediately started working on the coffee.
"Jaeger, someone is coming to your door. I think it's that Arlert kid."
Eren dropped his measuring cup on the ground.
"Crap, do you want to be seen by him?" Eren asked, a little bit too frantic for Levi's comfort.
"Not especially. If he's gay too he's going to be jealous that I banged you first, and he'll probably get mad at me." Levi finished, looking at Eren with the same expressionless gaze as ever. However, this gaze was a lot less piercing and a lot more... Loving? Eren couldn't describe it. His mouth contorted into and "o" shape as he pulled Levi from his chair.
"Go hide in the laundry room, I'll get rid of Armin. Ah damnit Levi, my hips hurt so bad." Eren winced at the sudden force he had exerted on his own muscles. Levi went along willingly, and let Eren lead him to the room. As Levi was shut off in the small room, the doorbell rang.
Eren slowly jogged to the door, still in an amount of pain, and opened it.
"Oh hey Eren... Didn't feel like putting on clothes today?" Armin asked, copping a pitying smile and pointing to Eren. Eren looked down. Yep, a pair of blue, plaid boxers wasn't exactly appropriately dressed.
"I was just lazy today I guess." He said.
"I gotta clean up around here Armin, my dad is supposed to come back soon." Eren said, starting to close the door. Armin stopped him.
"Can I help?" Armin asked, smiling. Eren shook his head.
"Listen Eren, if I've been annoying I'm sorry. My parents have just been grating on me lately and I just want to somehow get my mind off of it." Eren shook his head again.
"No Armin, don't worry! You haven't annoyed me. It's just now is really not a good time, I'm sorry. I promise we can hang out all day tomorrow though! I promise. We can go to the amusement park maybe?" Eren said, smiling. Armin hugged his friend.
"Sure. That sounds great! I am sorry if I've annoyed you though." Armin said again. Eren shook his head.
"Seriously, don't worry about it."
Armin poked his head into the door frame.
"Where's Levi?" He asked, looking at Eren.
"What? How did you know he was here?" Eren asked, defending himself. Armin got closer to Eren.
"You guys were really loud last night. I suggest either closing a window or being more quiet." Armin giggled and winked at Eren. Eren stood there, face bright red.
"See yah tomorrow Eren!" Armin sang as he hopped back over to his house. Levi emerged from behind the staircase.
"Ah yeah, I should have told you there was a window open."
Eren had never been more embarrassed in his life.