Ch:3

Me: So sorry this took so long!
Eren: It's ok. It's not like I was looking forward for the next chapter! Psh, that would me crazy!
Me: Sure, whatever you say! Anyways since that shortie isn't here I wanna tell you a secret about how Levi-
Levi: Shut it! *punches face*
Me: *Gets in a dusty rumble fight with Levi*
Eren: While those two are rumble fighting, lets get on with the story! *Gets dragged into rumble fight while getting trampled.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rivaille one, Jaeger zero." Levi chuckled to himself as he checked his phone again. No new messages. Not to worry, he didn't expect to be texted after that. He probably confused the poor boy. He sipped at his coffee, and looked out the window.
[This is going to be a great season]

Eren awoke with a groan. Sunday morning always came too early for him. He rolled over in his bed, and instinctively grabbed his phone.
2 unread messages.
It was only 11 am, who could already be up?
Armin.
"Hey Eren, do you want to go to the amusement park today?"
"It's okay if you don't, I just thought it would be fun."
Eren nodded and decided it would be a good idea.
"Sure when?"
Armin didn't reply quickly so Eren went down to get some breakfast.
He picked up a pop tart and put it in the toaster when his phone buzzed again.
It was Levi this time. Eren smiled to himself.
"Oi, Jaeger, do you have anything going on today?" Was the message on his screen. Eren thought about it... He had already told Armin "maybe".
"Not sure yet what r u thinkin" Eren replied to Levi. His heart was racing as he saw the triple dots.
"I was thinking we could go to the pool today, I have some techniques to show you."
"What time"
"Around 1. I'll come pick you up."
"Let me ask"
"Alright"
Eren shouted downstairs,
"Hey dad, can I go places with friends today?"
"Sure, be back by 11."
Eren eagerly texted Levi back,
"Yeah sure 1 sounds fine"
Less than 2 seconds later,
"Great. Just don't irritate me."
Eren smiled. He'd have to text Armin back of course.
"Hey Armin, sorry, but we can go to the amusement park tomorrow can't we? Something came up."
Armin didn't respond right away so Eren assumed it was fine. He went back up to his room to get his things ready. 1 o'clock could not have taken longer to come around.

Levi sat in the driver's seat of his black Porsche in his own driveway. [Forgot to ask Jaeger where he lives.] He quickly texted him, asking for his address, and Eren surprisingly answered quickly. He put his phone down on the passenger seat and headed off. [I used to know a guy who lived in this neighborhood, well my parents did. They did a case for him once.]

Eren eagerly waited in his room, glancing out the window every once in a while. It was only 12:55, he shouldn't expect Levi to arrive this early. But, the familiar form of the expensive black car showed up outside of his house and Levi hopped out of the driver's side. He was wearing black gym shorts and a white v-neck shirt this time and his hair looked thoroughly brushed. Eren thought he looked really nice.
*ding dong*
"Eren, your friend is here." Eren's dad called from his office.
"Bye dad!" Eren called as he grabbed his bags and opened the door. Levi stared at him, then turned around to go to his car. He got into the driver's side, and Eren hopped into the passenger side. Their ride to the pool was filled with an awkward silence that neither of them wanted to break. Levi didn't turn on music either, so Eren just looked out the window the whole time.
When they arrived at the pool, there was nobody there except their car and one other car. The boys jumped out of the car, grabbed their equipment, and headed inside the building.

In the locker rooms, Levi tossed Eren a plastic bag with a swimsuit in it.
"What's this?" He asked.
"It's a leg skin. Put it on, I want to watch your technique with it on." Eren's face lit up at the thought of finally being able to wear a leg skin again. He hadn't worn one since last summer, at the championships for 14 and unders. He was 15 now though, and he hadn't gotten his new suit in the mail. He went to a stall to change when Levi stopped him.
"Embarrassed of something?" The shorter boy asked, slightly smirking. Eren shook his head, not understanding the suggestive gesture completely.
"Nah I just prefer to change in stalls is all."
Levi's face returned to its normal expressionless expression.
"Fine. I'll be on deck. Tell me how it fits, it might be a little tight. I see you're..." Levi looked Eren up and down.
"A little bit taller than me." He finished, with a tsk. He walked out of the locker rooms after that, leaving Eren to change by himself.