Ch:2

Levi: So she's back. Yay!
Me: Levi, was that sarcasm?
Levi: Yes. Now, if you excuse me, I have important things to attend to.
Me: Oh! I see, I think your 'important' things are hanging out with Eren. *wiggles eyebrows*
Levi: *Walks towards me with a knife*
Me: You'll never catch me! *runs away*🏃🏃🏃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two boys, Armin and Eren, sat down on the floor of Eren's room. It looked like any other boy's room, it was blue and simple, and not really organized.
Armin decided it was time to break the silence.
"Hey, we need to talk."
"Yeah sure. How'd you like practice today Armin?"
Armin sighed.
"We don't need to talk about that, but it was fine. Eren, have you ever thought about... Boys?"
Eren arched an eyebrow. Such a familiar gesture by now, with how much Levi did it.
"Boys?"
"Yes, boys. Like, uhh, hmm..."
Eren knew what Armin was going to say already.
"Armin Arlert I'm not fricken gay. Okay?" Eren spat quickly as he looked in the other direction.
"Well... I saw the way you looked at that guy at swim practice... And, I've just never seen you look at someone like that." Armin said, a little flustered. He had been wondering about himself lately, girls just didn't seem all that attractive.
"No way Armin. I'm not gay. I may not have a girlfriend but there's no way I want to have a *boyfriend*."
"Well I mean, whether or not you consciously say it, your body seems to be reacting to that guy. You were blushing so much, and you looked so happy when you picked that other number." Armin made the last part of the sentence hurt. They had promised to stay together this swim season and Eren had already broken it.
"It's not because I like that guy, it's because... Uh... He's interesting I guess. And I need some new friends."
Armin didn't look convinced.
"Listen, if you ever need to talk, just ask me. I'll listen okay?"
Eren laughed and hugged Armin.
"I know who I can count on, don't worry. You're still my best friend and always will be."
Armin just smiled. Although it hurt him, he understood that him and Eren would only be friends, and nothing more. Anyway, he couldn't possibly compare to the black haired hottie could he?
"Do you want anything to drink? I'm feeling like I should go down and get a Dr Pepper or something."
"Nah, I'm fine. I'm not too thirsty right now, but thanks!"
With that Eren left the room.
*buzz*
"What the...?" Armin said as he looked around. The sound came from Eren's cell phone he had left on the floor. "Levi" flashed on the screen. Should I open it? Armin thought to himself as he reached for the phone. He heard footsteps though, and the screen went black, so he laid down on his back and stared at the ceiling.
"Okay I got some Dr Pepper, so we are all good." Eren said laughing as he took his spot on the carpet. Should I tell him his phone buzzed? Armin thought to himself. Better not... He might get defensive.
The boys continued to talk throughout the night until it was around 11:30 at night, and Armin headed home. He was Eren's next door neighbor, so he could easily stay over as long as he wanted. It was Friday night though, and they both knew staying up late before a 7 AM Saturday practice was not a good idea.
Once he had watched Armin walk home, Eren sprinted back upstairs. He grabbed his phone and put it on his desk, and opened his laptop computer.
It was time for some hardcore Facebook stalking.
Not that he was even sure Levi was into that kinda stuff anyway.
*buzz* *buzz*
Eren flipped over his phone (he usually always left it screen down), and saw that there were 3 messages from Levi. Eren's heart started beating faster. He opened the messages.
"Is this Eren?"
"If it's not Eren I'm going to kill him tomorrow."
"Eren you brat answer your damn phone."
Eren laughed. He's so bad mouthed for being so tiny and cute. He thought to himself. Wait, what did he just think? Did I really just say... 'Cute'? He slid back in his desk chair with his eyes wide.
What if Armin is right? What if I'm gay? He thought to himself, as he put his head in his hands and leaned down like someone with an extreme hangover.
*buzz*
He slid open the lock on the screen.
"Practice time is at 7 AM tomorrow. Don't be late idiot, I have things to teach you."
Eren wanted so badly to reply, but instead he left the messages and texted Armin.
"Yo Armin um about what u were talking about earlier do u actually think I'm gay or was it just the way I was acting around that guy"
Eren hit send. In less than 10 seconds he saw the little bubble with the dots, which meant Armin was formulating a response.
"I don't think you're gay. I was just saying that because I've never seen you look at anyone like that. Don't worry, I won't spread it around."
Eren sighed and smiled.
"Thx man"
"No problem :)" was Armin's response. Eren laughed. It was so like Armin to type so perfectly and add emojis. Should I reply to Levi? Eren asked himself. He didn't want to see overly eager... Although Levi was the one who was being an annoyance.
"Yah I'll be there at 7" was Eren's reply. Little did he know was that Levi had be sitting by his phone since the first message, waiting for Eren's response.
"Jaeger answer me when I text you." Came another response. Eren glanced quizzically at the phone.
"Srry my friend was over an we were doing stuff I didn't have my phone"
"Well keep it with you."
"Kk"
And then the messages stopped. Eren couldn't tell if he was happy or disappointed, but he knew it was too late to look for "Levi Rivaille" on Facebook. He closed his computer and went to sleep.