part 13

finn's hand kept bumping into mine as we walked to where ever he was taking me.

suddenly he stopped walking, his breathing started to become short almost like gasps.

"finn? finn? are you okay?" shit he's have a panic attack.

he was shaking super badly, i didn't know what to do and this was scaring me.

"sit down finn, come sit down" he walked over to a bench outside a children's clothing store.

i plopped down next to him and grabbed his hand. "look at me finn." i pulled his face over to my direction. "take slow deep breaths."

after a minute of taking deep breaths he started to calm down. "i-i am sorry rylee"

"what don't be, it's fine" i rested my head on his shoulder, i was still holding his hand. "hey finn wanna just go over to that food truck? then we can go to the park."

"i wanted to take you to the steak house down the street." finn took his hand out of mine and stood up. Wow. i am actually hurt.

"why pay tons of money for food both me and you know i am not going to eat?" A chuckle escaped my mouth, finn had his back turned towards me.

"i don't understand why you can't just eat, it's easy. you're making a big deal out of something everyone does. it's pathetic."

my heart dropped, his voice was full of venom. tears started to well up in my eyes, my lip started to quiver.

"you're one to talk asshole, you just had a panic attack because we're out in public. normal people go out in public all the time and they don't have an issue. you're pathetic and a hypocrite." my voice was cracking.

finn jerked towards me, "shut up, you're killing yourself, you're not fucking pretty or whatever you think being thin will make you. you look disgusting, you look dead."

my mouth dropped, I couldn't talk. tears were running down my face, my legs were shaking.

i turned away from him.

and I ran.