part 8

after 4 days in the hospital i was moved to a group home.

full of teens going through mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, you name it someone here is going through it.

not a very happy place.

gloom was the only feeling i ever felt here.

there are 12 kids at my home.

girls and boys.

8 girls

4 boys

apparently it's not very common for boys to have these types of problems.

i share a room with a girl named kate, she has depression and has a history of self harm. she's very loud, and out going. not someone you'd expect to have depression.

i'm pretty sure i'm the only one that is actually kinda quiet, probably because i'm a noob. most these kids have been here for months.

besides a boy named finn.

he never mutters a word.

some times i glance at him, but never for too long. he always catches me.

i'm not sure why he is here, maybe anxiety. that might be why he doesn't talk.

i rolled out of bed

11:47 pm

everyone is asleep, but i'm having hunger pains

i swiftly tip toe down the stairs and into the kitchen. i put my head over the sink and start the water. i start gulping tap water.

after i quit feeling empty, i stop.

wiping the corners of my mouth i turn to go upstairs, when i run into a body.

i bounce off and grab the sink behind me.

chocolate eyes meet mine

"you didn't eat dinner" finn stated

"i-i never eat dinner" deep breaths rylee "uhh i gained a lot of weight from my hospital visit"

finn just fucking talked, his voice was raspy and his hair was messy. guess i woke him up.

"you're sickly thin, you should have some leftovers." was he trying to be rude or be nice?

"no thank you."

"i bet i could wrap my hand around your calf. you should really eat babe." he was smirking at me.

This bitch

"so you do talk. i thought maybe you were fucking mute." with that i stormed off to my room.

a/n idk what i wrote tbh 💀❤️ enjoy.