part 23

group therapy was never my favorite thing.

it's so depressing, a group of teenagers talk about their emotional problems.

"lily can we please talk about normal people things? just for once?" andy basically begged.

everyone eventually caught on and started begging lily too. after a few minutes she finally gave in.

"okay, okay, what do you guys want to talk about." lily's eyebrows were frowned.

"let's talk about how finn caught little old emily. how'd you do it?i've been working on it for months" lucas laughed.

Finn just shrugged and laughed along too. she didn't seem to happy about that.

"no, no, it's okay i get it. she's always been really kind to people like you finn. plus she's really generous with her fuck holes." emily's face was beat red.

"what do you mean people like me?" finn stood up and walked over to lucas.

"you know what i mean, fucked up little boys." before anything else was said finn threw hisself on lucas and started swinging.

lucas was a big guy, so you can only imagine what happened to finn. i sat back and watched the fight take place as everyone else was trying to pull them off of eachother.

finn's faces was bloody, but so was lucas's. maybe i underestimated finn.

"come on emily tell finn how you were in my room last night letting me fuck your face. tell him." lucas was raging while being held back by charles and andy.

i stood up and dragged finn with into the bath room. he didn't resist.

"what were you thinking finn? sit now." he sat on the sink. i pulled out the first aid kit under the cabinet. "look at your face it's so bloody."

i grabbed a rag and wet it with cold water. the blood came off of his skin easily. he has a busted lip, a bloody nose, and the side of his face was starting to bruise.

"jesus fucking christ, your face finn." i pinched his nose because it was literally gushing blood. eventually i just stuck some cotton up his nose because it was starting to stop bleeding.

next i grabbed some vaseline and wiped it across his chapped and busted bottom lip.

"let me go get ice, don't move."

by the time i came back finn took his bloody shirt off. i gently held the ice to his jaw line.

"why?" he looked me in the eyes. "why after everything i've done to you? you're still good to me."

"i don't know." we just looked at eachother, the tension was starting to build.

"emily is a whore." he said finally looking down.

"well then."