Chapter 54: Christmas Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Sup man." Magnus greeted on his way inside.

"HELLO!" Papyrus shouted back.

Grillby heaved a long relaxed sigh.

This night, in just within a few hours, he'd be on his knee, underneath the mistletoe just my the warm fireplace, asking his loved one the question that would change his life.

Oh boy, he could not help but to squeal just at the very thought of Sans saying yes.

His flames were going crazy, subtlety making small heart shaped flickers and going a lighter color.

Grillby looked down at the floor.

Sans was there, sitting as he was putting some red beautiful Christmas ornaments into a sparkly golden cardboard box.

"Hey" Grillby barely choked out, beginning to feel nervous once Sans glanced up at him.

'Come on Grillby, get yourself together.'

"hey" Sans replied.

"Ah-um.... Let me help." Grillby said, taking Sans' hand and carefully lifting him up to his feet.

"aw, you didn't have to, but thanks." Sans lightly blushed as he leaned closer and pecked Grillby's cheek lovingly.

"Of course I had to. Today's a special day." Grillby hinted with a wink.

"you're such a dork." Sans giggled.

"Let's... go for a drink." Grillby changed the topic.

"okay."
_____________________

The early night quickly came to midnight.

Everyone was having fun.

With the arrival of the rest of the guests, the party had finally started, and no, there was no alcohol.

There was a special underage guest there, it was non other than our monster's ambassador, Frisk.

They sure had grown up so quickly, they would be turning 14 just by the beginning of summer of the next year!

The King and Queen were also here.

Toriel was sitting on the couch, leaning on Asgore, whom was storytelling about a time he got his horns stuck in the bed frame.

Frisk, Undyne and Alphys were the audience.

Papyrus and Mettaton were both taking fabulous, great pictures just by the Christmas tree, and publishing them on Snapchat and Instagram.

Last but not least, Grillby and Sans were drinking hot chocolate right by the fireplace, underneath the mistletoe, just like how Grillby had imagined earlier.

"and then he said: "oh your humor is trash", but then i said: "but i have a humorous sense of humor because of my enormous funny bone!"" Sans blabbered on and on.

Grillby let out a soft chuckle, but then dozed off again.

'When exactly do I ask?'

"grillby, hey. you okay, babe? you seem a bit distracted." Sans asked skeptically.

"Oh... I'm sorry, Sans... I was just pondering about something related to your gift."

"ooh my gift. what could it be?~"

"It's a secret!" Grillby laughed.

With a small playful pout, Sans held Grillby's hand and smiled.

His gaze was filled with an honest true love.

"Sans... I need to ask you something..." Grillby spoke up, putting his, and Sans' mug to the side as he then grabbed both of Sans' hands gently.

"Would you m-"

"IT'S 12:00 AM!!! TIME TO OPEN THE GIFTS!!! YAY!!" Papyrus shouted from the other side of the room, interrupting Sans' and Grillby's moment.

'Fuck! I was so close to asking'

"ooh time for gifts! come on." Sans repeated, letting go of Grillby's hand and following Papyrus to the Christmas tree.

'Maybe next time...'
______________

HELLO THERE LOVELIES!!! I'M BACK!!! THE WRITER'S BLOCK IS OVER!!!

And I have a girlfriend now. So much has happened in my long absence.

I'm sorry I took long. Thing is that, all I want ya to know is that I'm never gonna leave this book unfinished.

My goal is to finish it.

Based on everything I wanna write about, the amount of chapters I'll write is close to 110. Somewhere around there eh.

Anyway, you better not forget to leave comments. Byeeeeee