The Wish I'll Never Regret

We howl in chorus and acknowledge each other about the victory. I jump and sing until my legs hurt around a bonfire. Then, I see this beautiful dog with golden yellow fur. It has a black nose like mine and a bright yellow light was around it. It kind of reminds me of my English teacher, Mr.Sarginson.

“Rosy Cassey, you have learned what it feels like to be a dog. Admit it, you had fun.”

“Yeah, I did."

“Well, now you are able to become human again.”

“I’ll become human if -"

“If what?"

“I’ll become human again if Lady, which is Jonah’s mother, Ames, Joey, Jonah, Bella, and Connor, become human too.” I say pointing to them.

“Your wish is my command.”

                              *BLING*

I see grass, two cars, and a house that looks like mine… A HOUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE MINE!!! I’M HOME!!!

“Rosy?”I hear someone say. It sounded like Ames’ voice.

“Ames?”

“Oh, that’s my nickname. My real name is Amelia.”

“Aww, yours is prettier than mine.”

I turn to my left and I see a fifteen-year old girl with wavy hair and tan skin. She also has big brown eyes along with her hair and she has a great smile. She also has a pink beret that went with her outfit. She has my favorite colors on: pink and purple!!!

“Ames? Where are Jonah and the group?”

“Oh they're playing football down the street. Look.”

Of course, I looked and I saw a group of boys with skin like Ames. I knew who was who because of there style. Bella looked eleven and I guess she was. The boys looked my age by their facial features, not their height. Bella had a big dark royal blue bow on the back of her ponytail. She had blue skinny jeans with a bright yellow tank top under her crop top. Bella’s crop top is the color of silver with a big pink and black zebra print heart on it. Connor has a black fedora with a red ribbon around it. He also has a black shirt, matching skinny jeans, a dark grey button-up sweater. Joey has black square glasses, a long-sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and hair combed to the right side. Jonah looks different from them, though. He has brown jeans, a black shirt, and a button-up sweater designed with a diamond pattern. The diamonds are different colors, like green, brown, orange, and peach. I get up, run to the front door of my house, run to my mom’s office and hug her from behind. Then, I go upstairs and hug Briant. I run back down the flight of stairs to go to the backyard, but a bark stops me. 

I turn around and say,“There you are Chu-Chu. I love you so much and I missed you too!!!" 

“Rosy, are you okay?” Mom says.

   “Yep and I couldn’t feel better!”