The Transformation

• Dedicated to Bella Enrique

ROSY's Point Of View

Oh man my hand is bleeding.My hand is also throbbing."Mom!!!"

"WHAT??!!!"she responds.

"My hand is bleeding because Briant's STUPID DOG bit me!!!!" 

"CHU-CHU is not stupid like you are!!!" Briant calls out. I stomp to Briant's room and my hand is still bleeding and throbbing.Now it's burning.

"BRIANT!!!What I just said to Mom has nothing to do with you!!!" He responds with the dumbest answer I can think of,

"Actually it is my business because he's my dog,"

"Uuuuuuuugghhh JUST LEAVE ME ALONE RIGHT NOW before I break your neck!!"

I slam my door as hard as I can and scream into my LOVE throw pillow.I look at my dog bite and it turns neon green!!! My arms grow white fur and so do my legs.My perfect manicured nails become dog nails.My whole entire outfit turns into white fur.I look in my mirror and my nose is small like a raspberry,but it's black.My ears shift upward and the inside of my ears turn pink.I shrink down into a little white dog and I start to bark.I scream and I realize it was just a dream.As I'm dusting off my shirt,I look into the mirror to see if I look as BEAUTIFUL as ever.Instead I see it.The dog in the nightmare,I see it.Then I realized that dog was me.