Dog Meeting

The next day, I wake up and somehow Briant and my mom didn't recognize that there was a dog sleeping in my room. By that I mean,me as the dog. I get up and jump as high as I can off of my bed, to start a new day. I look in the mirror and I'm still a dog.Then, I run downstairs, go through the dog door, and zoom as fast as I can to Jonah's house. I'm breathing hard, super hard,panting even. "ROSY!!! ROSY!!! ROSY!!!" Bella says with her tiny voice. "JONAH!!! ROSY'S HERE!!!" She yells again. "Hey, Rosy. Are you ready to meet my friends?" "Yeah!! I'm so EXCITED!!!" "Follow me to Joey's house!" Bella yells. We go through fences,grass,fields,and then we reach a path of pebbles. We walk to the house' front door and Jonah barks. This Chihuahua comes out and it is the most cutest I've ever seen. It has black fur with tan under its' chin."Hey,my name is Joey. What's yours?" "My name is Rosy! Can we go see the other dogs?!!" "You seem excited," Joey says happily. "The other dogs' houses are over there," Joey said pointing to the houses right next to his. We go to Ames' house and she is so pretty. She is an American Husky with white fur like mine. The only difference is that she has gray and black highlights with blue eyes. "Hi," she says shyly and I just repeat the word back to her. We continue to Connor's house and he is a golden yellow Labrador. He has a red handkerchief with various designs around his neck. We  all walk back to Jonah's  house and the boys sit on the porch, while all of us girls go into Bella's/Jonah's room. We start to talk about me,Bella,Ames,Jonah,Connor,and Joey. And the whole time I was thinking about Briant and Chu-Chu.