Part 1 Missing You

Jesse's POV
I sat on the newly built Order balcony and stared at the stars. It had been weeks since Petra left to adventure into the unknown. Axel and Olivia are busy running there towns, and Ivor is who knows where. Radar and Lukas are busy rebuilding Stampy and Stacey's houses, so I'm all alone.

As the sun set, I recalled the adventures we had. We went from Losers in a treehouse to Members of the Order, of killing of monsters while saving the world along the way. Axel and Olivia are now dating. (WHOOP WHOOP AXLIVIA IS REAL!!!), Ivor is gonna ask Harper out, and I'm pretty sure Jay likes Petra.

I feel left out. Everyone is in love, but me. Maybe I should get with someone. Jack? No. Nurm? Definitely not. Let's rule Radar out, he's like 10 years younger. Lukas.......? I suppose he's ok. He's just..... perfect.

I thought about it as I got up from the balcony, and decided to have a evening walk. As I slowly walked down the street, people waved and smiled. I returned the gesture, smiling back.
I walked down the brightly lit streets until I came to a hault at Reuben's memorial. I sat next to it, a tear in my eye. I missed Reuben, and everybody knows it. Every time it comes up, the others would try to cheer me up. Axel would play a prank on Olivia which always cheered me up. Petra would invite me to do monster hunting to take my mind of it. Lukas, on the other hand, was calm when and always seemed to make my day. No matter how upset I was, Lukas always found a way to make me happy. I sat and hugged Reuben's photo.

Lukas's POV
Me and Radar had just finished re building Stacey's and Stampy's house....... Again! Geez, Romeo really likes to mess up builds. I stepped back to admire our work, and I gotta say it turned out great! The blocks really suited Stampy and Stacy.

Smiles lit up on both on their faces. "Wow, you two did a great job!" Stacy said, smiling and petting Wink.
"Yeah! Now I don't have to worry about the googlies," Stampy added.

"Well, we're glad youllike it!" Radar exclaimed with a salute. I smiled and gently shook my head.
"Wish we could stick around, but.... we gotta go now," I said.
"Fair enough,"
"See ya around"
Stampy and Stacy shouted as we walked down the road.
"Boy that was hard work." Radar said as he wiped his forehead, "I can't believe you do this everyday Lukas."
"You'll get used to it," I answered, patting his back. We came across his house, decorated with hedges and red stone lamps.
"This is my house," Radar said, "See you tomorrow?"
"Yeah." I replied, knowing I have nothing to do tomorrow.
"Ok, bye Luke."
"Bye!"
Man, I hate it when people call me that.
Once he entered his house, I began to walk down the now empty streets to the Order room. It was now becoming dark, so I decided to head to Reuben's memorial. Jesse had to be there. I just needed to talk to her... Don't know why.

I know this is cringe, but this is only my first story. BTW I have a YouTube name. It's called:
Funtime_Bonnet
I would be happy if I get new subscribers, cause I only have 22.
I do FlipaClip animations.
Thx 4 reading. The more exciting parts come out soon.
Also, I would like to credit Petrafied101
For inspiring me to write.

From Past to future //DISCONTINUED//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें