Chapter 3 : Voldemort, Dead.

After Harry defeated Voldemort, Dumbledore appeared and saw that Michael and Harry trying to wake their mother up.

"Mommy please... Wake up..."Michael pleaded

"Yeah Mommy... The bad guy is dead."

Upon hearing that Voldemort was dead, Albus headed to the children's bedroom and indeed saw that Voldemort was lying on the ground, dead.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw that the twins were on their knees in front of their mother.

"Don't worry children, your mother is alive."

He casted a spell on the motionless woman and she immediately sat up straight, looking around her.

"W-Where am I?"

"Mommy!"

She looked up and saw her two little boys in front of her.

"Oh Harry! Michael! I hope your not hurt?"

"They are just fine Lily."

She looked up and saw Albus Dumbledore standing over her and her children, the twinkle in his eyes bright and full of life.

"Thank goodness, wait, what about James?"

At the thought of that, Albus walked down to the living room to just see James on the floor, unconscious.

"Enervate"

James sat up and saw Albus kneeling in front of him.

"I hope your fine."

"I'm doing great Albus, thank you."

"Well then, I think it's time we know what happened." Dumbledore suggested.

"Well, we were going to have dinner when suddenly there was knock on the door and Voldemort came in. I told Lily to take the kids and go then everything went black. Wait... where's Lily and my kids!? Oh no! Lily!"

"Calm down James were right here"

James looked up and saw that his family was indeed right there. Perfectly unharmed.

"Oh thank goodness... I was so worried"

Then suddenly, Harry collapsed onto the ground.

"Harry!"

"Harry!"