Chapter 2: 4 years later...

It has been 4 years since Harry and Michael had been born in the Potter family and things has been going smoothly for the twins. Until that fateful night...

It was during Halloween that Voldemort,The Dark Lord, decided to pay the Potter family a visit.

It was 7.30 in the evening. Michael has been playing with his toys while Harry was sitting quietly on his mother's lap, looking at his older brother play.

"Michael, why don't you share your toys with Harry?" His mother pleaded.

"No!"

"Please... You've even taken Harry's toys as well."

"No!"

Soon, Lily just gave up and looked down at Harry on her lap.

"I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's okay Mommy." Harry said quietly

Lily just smiled and took in Harry's appearance. He was smaller and paler than his brother,had a mop of messy black hair, bright green eyes and round rimmed glasses.

It was almost time for dinner when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"James? Are your friends coming over? "

"No, I had the intention that maybe it was your friend?"

"No."

Then suddenly, the door flew open and a guy in a black cloak with a hood stepped inside.

"Lily! It's him! Take the kids and go! I'll hold him off!"

"No! I refuse to leave your side!"

"Lily please... "

She hesitated for a while then nodded

"Harry, Michael, follow me."

"Where are we going?" Michael asked.

"I'll explain but please follow-"
She couldn't finish until she heard a scream.

Michael got the idea and followed his mom, Harry silently following.

They reached the kids' bedroom and was about to apparate when the man reached the room.

"Stand aside you silly girl. Stand aside now!"

"Please, not my babies. Take me please. Spare them and take me."

Voldemort had enough of this and stunned her.

"Now... who wants to die first?"

Voldemort decided to kill Harry first. He pointed his wand at him and uttered the Killing Curse.

A green beam shot out of his wand and headed straight for Harry when it rebounded back and hit him straight into his heart.

Voldemort screamed and dropped to the ground, dead.

Harry just looked at the man he just defeated. Not even screaming in pain from the scar on his forehead.