Hunting.

/Rose's pov./

I walk down the hall to the room Slender and I share and open the door slightly. I look in to find the room empty. "Where did he go?" I whisper to myself. Soon I hear yelling again making me raise a brow. I walk back through the hall till I come to Ben and Jeff's room. I hear a thump, screaming, and growling. 'It sounds like they're raising wolfs in there.' I think before opening the door. I find Ben getting chased by Jeff as he throws knifes at him one of which is hanging out of the wall. "Boys!" I yell they stop and look at me. "Whatever happened. Please quit yelling." I say. I see Jeff about to object but then stops and tilts his head. "What happened to your neck?" He asks I tilt my head and feel my neck making me hiss slightly. "Oh, I forgot I was injured..." I say. "You forgot you had your throat sliced?" Jeff asks. I nod. "Okay then... I'm going hunting, beats being here with elf boy." With that Jeff jumped out the open window as Ben yelled. "I'm not a elf!" I sigh and turn to leave walking back to my room. After arrive I simply wrapped my injury and leave to find Eyeless. I walk down stairs and to the living room where Laughing is. I walk past him and to the back porch. There I find Eyeless Jack leaning on the railing, staring out at the trees. "Why are you out here?" He asks. I tilt my head a bit before walking over next to him and leaning on the railing. "How did you know?" I ask. "I could smell your blood." He says I nod a bit looking at the trees. "So, are you ready?" I ask he looks at me tilting his head. "For what?" He asks. "To go hunting of course." I say. "What?" He asks. "Well, I said you could hunt at the town near here and since your hungry I thought I'd go help you. I wouldn't mind a hunt myself, ya know." I say he looks at me a bit. "What are you hunting for?" He asks i smile a bit. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now come on, gloomy. Let's go for a killing spree, yeah?" I ask with a bit of passion in my eyes. He stares at me a bit hesitant at first before he straightens up a bit and nods making me smile bigger. I jump off the porch and he follows me as I start walking. "Try to keep up." I say before I start running. Not as fast as I usually would but still fast. It's not long till I get close to the town and I slow to a walk. I glance behind me to find Eyeless. "So where's this town?" He asks. "Right up ahead." I answer. Soon I lead him to the town. He looked around at the place where the best prey lie. Humans. I start walking out and gesture for him to follow. He follows me to a fence which we easily jump. I look around the back yard before walking to the window. I push it and smile as it comes open. 'Stupid humans.' I think as I open it all the way. We climb inside before looking around quietly heading for the staircase. As we walked up into a hall way we find a door which I can tell holds two humans. I glance back at Eyeless with red eyes that almost glow in the dark before heading to the door and slowly opening it. In the bed was a man and woman sleeping peacefully and calmly. I smirk slightly as my fangs grow out a bit and I fade into the darkness and over to the bed next to the man. I give Eyeless a glance whom went to the woman's side before I move my mouth to the mans neck and covering his mouth as my fangs sink into his neck snapping him awake from his sleep and into a panic as Eyeless starts to take what he wants from the woman.

/timeskip/

I was walking through the woods with Eyeless after our kill. "So you're a vampire?" He asks. I nod giving him a smile. "Yes, I am." I say back as we walk through the trees. "Well, at least someone else has a odd appetite..." He says making me chuckle. "Oh, sure." I say rolling my eyes. Everything was peaceful until I feel something wrap around my waist raising me up off the ground.

A/n

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long I've just been so busy and distracted but I'm back and I'll be trying to update more of my books soon! Hope you enjoy this! Bye!