I Don't Like Him.

/Rose's pov./

I woke on a hard concrete floor again. I sigh and sit up I look out the door to the living room window to see it's getting darker outside just as I like it when I wake I stretch a bit and lay back down staring at ceiling. Sooo bored... I think. I wonder. "Slenderman?" I call I hear movement above me where his room is then after a bit poof he's infront of me he tilts his head I wave a bit he straightens his head. "What did you need?" He asks. "Oh I'm bored...." I say. "Well Splendor is still in his room you'll have to wait till he's up." He says I sigh. "Fine." I say sitting cross legged infront of the bars Slenderman tilts his head a bit before disappearing.

/timeskip/

I was waiting for Splendorman to come it's so boring in here and it's cold I wrap my arms around myself trying to get warmer. "Why hello my Rose. Sleep well?" I hear I look up to see Offendrman walking from the hall. "Umm yes." I answer. "Well that's nice isn't it?" He says standing infront of the bars I slide back a bit. "Oh come on I don't bite. Most of the time." He says I gulp he chuckles and disappears I get up and look out the bars. What the heck? I think then hear a chuckle I turn to see Offenderman. In. My. LOCKED! Cell! I gasp at seeing him. "Y-You can teleport t-too?" I ask. "Why yes Rose that I can." He says as a tentencle comes out and aps around my waist I struggle and try to get free as he brings me closer more tentencles come out and circles me one goes to my neck slowly sliding up to my chin he raises my head and looks into my eyes. "Your very beautiful. One of the most beautiful girls I've seen and I've seen a lot." He says I blush slightly. "You finally show some reaction." He says as his tentencle goes past my lips moving my hair back. "What pretty green eyes." He says I hiss and try to bite him. "Oh your gonna be like that hmm?" He says I struggle and scream slightly until feel lips smash onto mine silencing me. I struggle trying to free myself from his poisoness kiss until I hear. "Offender stop!" I hear the childish tone of Splendorman shouts he teleports inside and takes me in his tentencles which have bells on them? "I'll be back." Offenderman says teleporting away Splendorman places me on the ground I fall to my knees my head spinning a bit. "Miss Rose are you alright?" He asks with worry. "Yes I-I'm fine." I say he kneels infront of me. "Are you sure?" He asks a tear runs down my cheek he sigh as I start crying slightly. "I-I don't l-like him." I say as tears run down my face and I whimper he pulls me closer into a friendly and calming hug. "I know he gets that a lot." He says I cry into his shoulder he teleports to the living room and sit on the couch still holding me. "Are you going to be alright?" He asks as I start to calm down a bit. "Yes I-I'm sorry." I say pulling away sitting next to him. "It's perfectly fine miss Rose I understand."  He says I sigh and lean on his arm he puts his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you Splendorman." I say. "No problem miss Rose." He says I slowly start to tire from crying and fall into sleep.

/Splendorman's pov./

I watch miss Rose lean on my arm I rap it around her shoulder. "Thank you Splendorman." She says. "No problem miss Rose." I say as I watch her fall asleep I sigh and hold her as her legs curl up to her making her look so small. "What happened to Rose?" I hear I look up to see Slender. "Oh when you were gone things got out of hand." I say knowing he went out to a target. "What do you mean things? Explain." He asks coming and sitting next to her. "Umm I was in Trender's room for a bit after waking but then heard a scream but it got cut off so I went to check it out to find Offender forcing her to kiss him as he normally ends up doing to girls. But I got him away from her she then started crying I moved her in here and she fell asleep." I explain he looks at her seeming angry. "Where is Ofender now?" He asks. "I'm yet to find that out." I answer. "Here I'm going to go tell Trender what happened he was curious but busy." I say. "Oh umm." He says as I use my tentacles to move her to him her laying on his lap. "Don't worry brother she doesn't bite." I say getting up. "Now that is not true." He says I laugh slightly. "Yeah yeah whatever you'll be fine with watching her. You can work later." I say he nods. "Fine, but don't take long I need to update my files." He says I nod. "Ok brother!" I say walking to the hall to Trender's room. "Hey Splendor, what happened?" He asks. "Offender." I simply answer. "Oh no. Is Rose alright?" He asks. "Yeah she's fine." I say. "Good, listen I need you and Offender's help in my store in Paris." He says. "Oh ok. When?" I ask. "Tommorrow." He answers.

/Bonus/
/Slenderman's pov./

There I sit on the couch with the girl named Rose on me I look at her face seeing tear stains for some reason I feel this...what is it called? Remorse. That's it remorse. She shouldn't have been there when Offender got back... And one thing is sure. He. Will. Hear. From. Me.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! Wow protective much Slender! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to comment your thoughts! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~