You Softy.

/Slenderman's pov./

I teleported outside to the edge of the forest to get food for Rose. I soon find a man and grab him I was able to collect his blood so she won't have to move around because I know how she is when she eats. I was about to head back when I hear crying. I tilt my head and teleport to the source. I stand beside a tree and look at the little girl on the ground that's only a small distance away. I get a good look at her she has long brown hair and is wearing a pink nightgown with white socks. She has blood running from her head and down her face mixing with her tears. Her pink nightgown is stained with freash red blood she holds onto her brown teddy bear tightly as she cries. I tilt my head as I scan her trying to sense her being. She's a ghost. I discide to go to her I walk out from beside the tree and towards her I stand over top of the small child as she cries I bring out a tentacle and slowly move it down to touch her shoulder she jumps slightly and looks up at me her eyes widen momentarily I use my tentacle to move her hair out of her face revealing beautiful green eyes staring up at me she holds her teddy bear close before she reaches her hand to my tentacle I move it down slightly letting her touch it. Her hand wraps around it holding it tight she looks up at me tears come back to her eyes as she gets up and hugs my legs. I stiffen slightly as the girl hugs me and cries into my legs. I soon use my tentacles to lift the girl off the ground and into my arms she wraps her legs and arms around me as I hold her she calms slightly. She still has her teddy bear with her close. I look down at her. "Child, what is your name?" I ask she sniffles and looks at me holding her bear close. "I-I-I'm Sally." She stutters looking down I make a 'Hmm' sound moving her hair from her face. "My name is Slenderman. Why are you in my woods?" I ask she looks at me opening her mouth before closing it tightly looking to the side. "You can tell me." I say she looks at me from the corner of her eye before she starts to speak. "M-My uncle h-hurt me." She says a few bloody tears escape her eyes I sigh before asking something I never thought I would be asking. "Would you like to stay with me?" She looks at me and smile slightly nodding she wraps her arms around me. "Yes! Thank you!" She exclaims I mentally smile. "Your welcome Sally." I say before walking back not wanting to teleport with her in my arms she shifts slightly in my hold before mumbling into my chest I stop walking at the question. "Can I call you daddy?" She mumbled I look down at her before I start walking again. "I don't see why not." I answer she sighs happily before falling asleep in my arms. I soon make it to the cabin and walk inside I walk in to see all the boys on the couch asleep I roll my none existing eyes and walk to the stairs before going up I use a tentacle to grab a cup from the kitchen. I walk up to my room and unlock the door I open it and enter closing it behind me Rose looks up to me and her eyes widen. "What happened?" She whispers with worry looking at the child though the smell of blood causing her eyes to turn red and her fangs to show slightly but she dismisses it. "I found her in the woods. She will be fine but she's staying with us." I explain. "Why is she covered in blood?" She asks. "She died. She is now a ghost and with that said she's covered in blood." I say she nods slightly licking her lips but shakes her head looking down. I use my tentacles to fill the cup with the blood I collected and put it infront of her before lifting her head she looks at the lidded cup and licks her lip show fangs her crimson eyes staring hungrily at it she looks at me and I nod she takes the cup and sips from the cup she pulls away and sighs. I walk over to the bed laying Sally down next to Rose she looks down at the sleeping child and smiles at her before looking at me. "Your such a softy." She says before drinking more of the blood I mentally smile at the scene of her actions. The way her brown hair flows down her back with red streaks mixing in prefectly and evenly. The way her eyes turn from dark green to crimson red. The way the blood slightly runs from her lip to her chin. Honestly everything about this woman both intrigues and shocks me. With her strength, beauty and intelligence she is the most wonderful creature I've witnessed. She stops drinking looks at me and tilts her head. "What?" She asks I shake my head. "Oh nothing." I answer she stares at me a bit before shrugging and drinking the last of the blood. I take the cup from her and set it down she soon yawns. "Tired?" I ask she nods sleeply. "Lay down I will be here if you need me." I say she nods and yawns again laying her head down I use a tentacle to pull the covers over her and Sally before showing my mouth and giving her a kiss she happily kisses back. We part and look at each other I kiss her forehead. "I love you more then words could describe Rose." I say she smiles and kiss my cheek. "Your my whole life." She says I smile back as she gets settled in bed. "Love you Slenderman." She says. "I love you too." I reply walking to my desk I turn and look at the two girls and smile at them as Rose has already fallen asleep I sigh happy with the sight and sit at my desk, working again.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! Another chapter down! And Sally finally makes her arrival! I hope you enjoyed this and Slenderman daydreaming about his girlfriend. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~