Fun And Games.

/Rose's pov./

I was on Slenderman's bed just thinking about everything that's happened. I love him I know I do. But are we in a relationship? I mean we've made out three times so that has to mean something... right? I'm so confused but I can't just ask him he's just I ugh! My mind can't take it. I mean he's Slednerman there's little I've heard about him before I got here and none are good. He's not suppose to show mercy to anyone or anything so why am I different? I was pondering this until I hear the door open I look over to see Slenderman he walks over to his desk and sits down looking through some papers. I walk over to the desk and look at them. "What are you doing now?" I ask. "Working." He answers. "What's this?" I ask picking up a small sctech book. It's filled with doodles of trees, Slenderman and other things like some say. 'No eyes always watching.' And others just have 'No' written all over it. "Those are my pages, I put them in my woods as a warning but I guess it's turned into more of a... game." He says. "Oh really? What kind of game?" I ask. "You wouldn't like it." He says. "Ah come on tell me." I say he looks at me. "Alright." He says placing the paper back on the desk. "How to 'play' is people come into my woods and walk until they find one of my notes. They stupidly take it, run and search for more. Taking said note tells me where they are. I follow them and stalk them as they try to find more. The more they find the more I will come at them. As always they will try to find all eight notes but all have failed." He explains. "Hmmm so it's like extreme hide and seek tag?" I ask he looks at me for a bit seemingly pondering the statement. "I suppose so." He says. "Cool." I say he goes back to his papers looking through them and writing in more information until he stops and stands. "I must go." He says. "Why?" I ask. "Because someone has taken one of my notes." He answers. "Wait! Can I come to?" I ask. "Why?" He asks. "Because I can hold the notebook and help replace them." I say he looks at me for a bit before saying. "Fine, but if you try to run away I will find you." "Noted." I say I grab the notebook as he picks me up with a tentencle and teleports us into the woods where I see man running through with a note we teleport again. "Can you keep up with us by yourself?" Slenderman asks. "Yes." I answer he nods and sits me down teleporting I run at a high speed following the man. Man this feels great! I think as I follow him till he reaches a tree with a note on it he grabs it and looks around I hide behind a tree but peak around it and see Slenderman behind him the man covers his ears and screams in pain his nose bleeding I put my back against the tree and close my eyes. I hear screaming from the man but it stops soon. I look out again to see blood but no body and no Slenderman I walk out to the scene my eyes a crimson red because of the smell of blood. "This moment seems familiar." I hear I turn to see Slenderman. "Yes, deja vu." I say. "Well, let's replace these notes shall we?" I say he nods. I run over to the tree I take out a note and pin it on the same nail that was there I then run to the first tree and pin it up. "There done." I say to him as I turn to see him. "Hey, I know! I want to try your game!" I say he looks a bit taken back but quickly shakes it off. "I don't know if you have what it takes." He says. "Oh come on. I can run with the best of them. And I'm the queen of hide and seek tag just saying." I say. "Alright, if you wish." He says I smile. "Great!" I say he nods and teleports away I walk up to the note and grab it I run at my vampire speed to the next one and grab it I run to the next grabbing it I continue running until he then teleport infront of me but I turn and run in a different direction I come across another and grab it I then see him again as he trys to grab me I jump and dodge him running again until I come across another I grab it and turn to see him I jump against the tree trunk and leap off it to get more momentum. I come to another and grab it and continue on my way when he teleport infront of me and sends his tentacles at me I jump onto one of his tentacles jumping off it over him doing a front flip I land it and run. I haven't got to run in awhile. I love this! I come to another I smile and grab it I turn and continue my way and see the last page I run to it but before I make it my legs and arms get grabbed and I get lifted up to the face of Slenderman. "Ah come on I almost had it." I say he shakes his head. "You did better then most but this is my 'game'." He says I smile. "Thanks for this it was fun." I say he releases my arms and legs setting my down. "It's fine but you can put up the notes again." He says I giggle. "Yes, Slenderman sir!" I say as I run to put up the notes with him following. After I put up the last note I sigh and look around. "It's so pretty out here." I say. "Yes, it is." I hear I turn and see Slenderman. "I really like it out here it's a lot nicer then where I used to live." I say. "Why is that?" He asks. "Well, let's just say the woods I lived in was split in two. And the beings that lived on the other side was our enemys. It wasn't as free." I say he nods taking in what I'm saying. "Anyway..." I say. "We should get back to the cabin before Splendor comes to find us." He says. "Yes, we probably should." I say he raps a tentencle around my waist and teleports us back.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long I got so distracted becuase I started watching Black Butler and wanting to do fan fictions. But I'm back Creepypasta lovers! I plan on finishing every book I start. So I hope you enjoyed! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~