-Arcade-

Rap Monster handed  you your drawing stuff to draw but you suddenly just placed them down when you saw a car pulling up. You standed up and grabbed Rap Monster's arm and pulled him to window and saw Jungkook and Taehyung getting out. Jungkook looked up and he saw you suddenly a smile formed on his face and waved to you and you waved and smiled back at him.

"Its just Jungkook and Taehyung remeber from school the new kids?" You said while turning to Rap mon.

"Yeah I remember so weird I saw them leave school...early!" Rap Mon said and suddenly started to think..

"what? Now?" You said 

"what if..Well Jungkook looks older then Taehyung? What if-" He was cut off by Jimin's voice..

"Y/N! Come down hurry!" Jimin yelled

"Can we finish this conversation later?" You asked and smiled at him

"Sure its a secret tho keep it?" Rap mon said with a serious look

"Okay! I will I promise!" You said and Kissed his pinky 

You guys always kissed each others pinky's when you had to promise something even if you it wasnt a promise or secret. You both walked down stairs and saw Suga leaving with jungkook you ran up to him and grabbed his arm..

"oppa! where are you going!" You said with a sad tone

"With Jungkook for awhile to..." He looked at jungkook but then back at you and said 

" to Talk" He said with a happy tone

you trusted him and hugged him you looked at Jungkook who was admiring with way you loved and cared for your brother but you were still mad at him for texting Lisa and Irene. 

"Okay Rap Mon what time should he be back?" You said and looked at Jungkook who was smiling...

You looked at Namjoon who was thinking but then said..

"9 o clock! Hyung or we will come and hide you! you Brat!" Namjoon Said and suddenly got slapped...by J-hope

"Hyung! He was joking!" Suga said and hugged you back and left..

 "okay! he left in a rush!" Namjoon said 

"yep but guys lets go to the Arcade down town!" you suggested and everyone nodded and got ready so you went up into your room and saw Taehyung coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh your here?" You said 

"Oh yeah sorry your brother said I could stay here." Taehyung said and smiled

"Oh well you can come with us to the arcade if you want to?" You invited with a smile

"Yeah sure that will fun!" Taehyung said with a smile and left the hallway

so you went into your room and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom and changed..

( THIS IS WHAT YOUR WEARING! )