Layla: "Oh, Katsuhiro, please!" I begged, not wanting to dance alone.

Katsuhiro: "Oh no, no, no," he said before he sipped his drink.

Layla: "Fine. I'll go find Takanori." I said, then stuck out my tongue at him before I turned to walk away.

I searched through the crowd for a second before one of my jams came on. Completely forgetting that I was looking for Takanori, I immediately darted to the dance floor.

'Bell Biv Devoe- Poison' played loudly, giving me a perfect opportunity to yell the lyrics at the top of my lungs.

Layla: "GIRL, I MUST WARN YOU! IM SENSING SOMETHING STRANGE IN MY MIND!"I yelled the lyrics as I danced.

Three songs later and the shots I took were in full effect. Even though I tried to enjoy myself, the drunker I got, the more I thought about Zach. I thought alcohol was supposed to make you forget about your ex, not have him play in your mind on repeat. 'Maybe I didn't drink the right type of alcohol. Maybe rum makes you forget,' I thought, wondering if I chose the wrong type of liquor. 'Well, it never hurts to try.' I thought, heading to the bar to get the strongest rum they had.

As I walked up to the bar, I accidentally bumped into someone.

Layla: "Oops! My dab, I mean my bad." I said, tripping over my words. "I didn't see you there?" I said, shaking my head before I looked up at who I hit into, 'Man, he's hot.' I thought as I stared a the man I stumbled into. "Man, you're hot," I said out loud in English.

The man chuckled.

'Oops, it's a good thing I said that in English and not Japanese.' I thought to myself, realizing how shamelessly I blurted out my instant attraction to him. "Wait, do I know you from somewhere? Have we met? I asked the man.

"No, we haven't met." The man said, shaking his head.

Layla: "Are you sure?" I squinted my eyes. "I feel like I know you?" I paused for a bit be for I remember him. "Wait! You're...Ummmmm...You're him!" I said, pointing at him, realizing he was one of the members of the J Soul Brothers. "Oh God, what is your name?" I said, putting my hand to my head to concentrate.

Naoto: Naoto?

Layla: Yes! Yes, you're him. I said, finally able to connect his name with his face.

He chuckled.

Layla: "Why are you here?" I asked curiously.

Naoto: "Am I not allowed to be here?" he asked me a question in return.

Layla: "Well, I mean, you can go anywhere because you're like you, but like, why here?" I questioned him. "But then again, why not here? I questioned myself. "Do you see what I'm saying?" I said, not knowing what I was saying. My rambling abruptly stopped when the holy ghost kicked in. "Dis my song." I yelled when I heard the intro to 'Maria Maria from Santana,' "Oh, I gotta go dance, and you're coming with me," I said, grabbed his arm, pulling him to the dance floor.

Like I had stolen the queen's jewels, three rather large guys popped up out of nowhere, surrounding me.

Layla: "Woah! I didn't do it." I said, putting my hands up, surrendering.

With one swift hand gesture, Naoto called off his guard dogs.

Naoto: "It's okay. It's just a dance, guys." he said to his bodyguards. "This seems kinda unfair. You know my name, but I don't know yours?" he whispered in my ear.

Layla: "I'm Layla." I said.

Naoto: "Well, Miss Layla, I'm sure you know I'm a dancer, so I hope you can keep up."He said, forewarning me.