"Give me some, Darling." My dad asked and I handed him one. Only one and that made him pout. Stop pouting dad, you look like a duck.

"I knew from the very beginning, he's not gay. He's to much of a guy to be gay." Mom smiled.

"I never believed that Bryce would be gay. The way he looks at you. The way how guys look at girls. The way I look at your mom." Dad kissed my mom's cheeks and he shuffled my hair.

"This is all my fault." I slumped my face on the pillow.

"So, Darling, did you did it?" My mom giggled trying to loosen up the mood.

"Did what?"

"You know, did you two did it?" My mom whispered to my ear.

"Mom! You're disgusting." I shrieked.

"And that's a yes." She's still giggling. It's so awkward that they're asking about my sex life. You know, it's so embarrassing.

"Darling, where did you got this cookie? It's so good." My dad even liked it. Ugh, I miss Bryce. I miss how I should repay him with hugs and kisses when he bakes.

"Bryce gave them to me before I left him." I sobbed into my tears.

"Your husband is a keeper, Darling." Dad said.

"Everything would be fine. You both maybe just need some time." Mom cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Darling, we need to go. We'll come back next week." Mom smiled at me sweetly and with pity.

"Sorry, Darling. But call us when you need us, okay?" Dad kissed my cheeks and I nodded.

"Bye, mom and dad." I waved them goodbye.

"Bye." They both said in unison and hugged me.

I didn't bother going with them until the helipad but instead, I called Damian. I wanna call Lisa but I know she's snoring like a pig right now.

I called Damian and he got his ringback tone blasting to my ears singing, "it's raining men! Allelujiah! It's raining men!" Really? Gosh, he's really gay.

And thank, God, Damian answered.

"Hello, Jess?" I can her loud music blasting. I think he's at the Bro bar again. Pfft!

"Dame, would you like to give me a pity party?" I tried not to cry but I can't help it. Yes, I'm having a pity party for myself, anyone care to join?

"Guys, Girls, wait! I mean gays! We need to go. Pity party for Jessica." I think he's talking to Seth, Brad and Collin.

"We're coming! And we'll be bringing food!" Damian hung up. And surely, he is talking to them.

I almost fell asleep when the four of them arrived. They brought a gallon of ice cream, three boxes of pizza.

"Guys... I mean gays..." I stood up and the four gave me a big tight bear hug, causing me not to breathe.

"Can't breathe." Thankfully, they pulled theirselves from the hug.

"Gays, sorry to ruin your night." Calling them gays is so awkward. But that's what they are and that's what the call theirselves.

"No biggie, we love you, you know." Collin shuffled my hair and I smiled.

"Not the boy-girl love but the girl-girl love like sisters!!! You know what I mean?!?" I nodded. Hell, no! I'll never fall for them! Again. Collin almost freaked out and we all laughed. At least I had a good laugh this day.

"So sulking are we?" Brad asked.

"Yeah. Second sulking day... By the way, thanks for the food." I shove a spoonful of ice cream inside my mouth. I'll dig to the pizza later.

"Second and last." Damian pointed his finger at me and I nodded like child. "What movie you wanna watch?" He asked. We were in my room. We're gonna watch some movies which is part of my pity party.

"I want to watch a walk to remember." I replied. Yes, I want to watch that. It's the movie me and Bryce watched and that thought makes me cry. I'm literally crying my heart out.

"The movie hasn't started yet and you're already crying." Seth hugged me.

"I just can't help it." I never thought I'll be crying because of a guy again. I'm such a fool.

I told them what happened between me and Bryce and they were such a good listeners.

"God, I hate your husband!" Dame frowned.

"You want us to beat him up? But I'll rape him first." Brad wiggled his eyebrows.

"No!" They can't hurt Bryce and he's only mine.

"No for beating him up or raping him?" Brad still wiggling his eyebrows.

"Gay! No for both!" I threw him a pillow but he dodged it and hugged me.

"I was just trying to make you laugh. But, really, I'll be glad to rape Bryce." Make me laugh? God, no. You make me wanna puke.

The four of them cried also through the movie with me. They cried at some parts while I was crying before the movie even started until the end of it.

"That movie was so heartbreaking." Seth hugged Damian and they were both crying.

"I know..." I said hugging my pillow. I wish my pillow was Bryce.

They all went home after making me stop crying. Well, they did a good job on making me laugh. They were really good at jokes. Well, it was all dirty jokes and they just made me turn into a green minded person.

The next day when I woke up, I saw some freshly baked cookies and some hot chocolate on the dining table with a note on the side. It says, "Cookies and hot chocolate for my love. Will wait for your hugs and kisses. -your cutie patootie, Bryce."

He even called himself my cutie patootie...

Tears rolled down on my cheeks after I read the note. What would I do? I'm just breaking both our hearts.

######Hey guys!!!! First of all, I wanna thank you for reading my story! It's already 1.4k reads! It's not that really big but I'm so happy with that. You're votes really means a lot! To my loyal readers out there, from the bottom of my heart, I love you so so so much!

I know this chapter is quite sad.... Well, we can't always be happy, there would always be bad times. But I hoped you still like it. Vote if you do! XOXO######

Please quomment! XD