Part 6 (Haruko's pov.)

"It's been a long time, hasn't it, sis?" he asked. I️ stared at him, but then looked at his left wrist. There was the bracelet of a Enforcer.
   "I️ get it now," I️ muttered. I️ looked back at Haruo and grit my teeth. "You damn son of a b*tch!!" I️ punched him, but my eyes got watery. "How could you?" I️ cried. "How could you leave me!?"
   "I️ knew the last name sounded familiar," Karanomori said, coming over. "What were you thinking, dumbass? You left your poor sister alone for three whole months without word! Damn, you couldn't even send a letter!"
   "That's enough," Akihiko said, tying to calm the woman down.
   "I️ was so worried!" I️ cried. "Haruo! Haruo!" I️ called out his name a few more times before feeling his arms wrap around me. I let three months worth of tears flow out, feeling the comfort from my brother once more.
"What happened?" Akihiko asked Haruo when I calmed down.
"Lots of things," Haruo said. "I spent most of my days at my job, but then there was a murder in the alleyway next to my workplace. It scarred me, and my psycho pass went up."
"What Division are you in?" Kotomi asked.
"3," he answered. "But wait... if you three are here... are you the new Inspectors who applied today and got the job within the same hour!?"
"Yes," Akihiko said. "We met Inspector Tsunemori at a crime scene. Luckily, the three of us took out the guy who had a cloudy Hue."
"Oh," Haruo said. "So I guess I'll be protecting you from now on."
"We'll see about that," Koharu said. She turned to Karanomori. "Do you know when we get our communication watches?"
"They should be up in the offices now," she said. "Now that that is resolved, how about talking to me about the case, Haruo."
"Yes, ma'am," he said. "I'll see whoever's in Division 3 soon! See you all at lunch!" The two went into the office and the doors shut.
"You heard the woman," Akihiko said. "Let's go get ourselves some watches!" The three of us headed to the elevator and Akihiko pressed the button. "So I haven't met your Division yet. What are the people like? Are they nice? Are there any girls?"
"Damn it, Akihiko," Koharu said. "Always talking about girls."
"Sorry," Akihiko said. "I don't know what else to talk about."
"They're all really nice," I said. "I mean, we've only met two Enforcers who are siblings. I wonder what could've happened to make both of them become latent criminals."
"No of our business," Koharu said. "Remember something, Haruko. If Enforcers don't want to talk about what happened, they won't. Don't ask them. It's rude."
"I can ask Haruo, though, right?" I asked. She sighed.
"I guess you can since he's your brother," she said. The elevator doors opened and we walked out, heading towards our Division offices.
"See you later," Akihiko said, putting his hand on the security ID plate to get into Division 2's offices. Koharu did the same to get into our offices. I️ went after her, and saw Haruo sitting at one of the desks.
   "Like I️ said before," he said, standing. "I'll be protecting you instead."
   "Now way, looser," I️ said. "I️ can protect myself, you know."
   "These came for you," Levi said, handing us each a hologram watch. "They can contact anyone in the CID and has access to all the information the Sibyl System has."
   "Sweet," I️ said, putting it on my right wrist. I️ liked all my watches on my dominant hand for some reason. Enforcers has to wear a special watch along with the CID watch on their left wrist that was a security thing. They are not able to leave the building unless an Inspector is with them. Automatic scanners surround the perimeter of the entire MWPSB building make sure of that.
"These are interesting," Koharu said. I️ looked at the watch and started playing with it. The hologram was small, and everything Levi said was true.
"Well," Koharu said. "What shall we do now?"
"We usually just wait around for people to get cloudy Hues," Erika said. Just then an alarm sounded. "Like this." The four of us jumped up and ran to the door. We ran into the hallway and saw the other divisions waiting for us.
"It's a mission for only one division to handle," Eiko said. "Who wants it?"
"We do!" I️ exclaimed first.
"Are you sure, Takashima?" Tsuki asked. "I️ mean, you two are the only Inspectors for Division 3. And this will be your first assignment."
"That's why I️ want to do it," I️ said. "We are Inspectors who haven't been on one mission yet. Don't you think we should get out their and have some experience?" Eiko and Tsuki looked at each other.
"Let's go for it," Haruo said. "We can do it, Inspector Momoi."
"Fine," Eiko sighed. "You can go. But you have to give us current updates, got it?"
"Yes, ma'am!" all of Divison 3 said together, saluting.

Inspectors:
Eiko Momoi: 25 - Division 2
Shiro Tsuki: 28 - Division 2
Haruko Takashima: 23 - Division 3
Koharu Fujimuro: 23 - Division 3
Akihiko Sumi: 23 - Division 4
Keiko Watari: 28 - Division 4

Enforcers:
Shima Yukishima: 27 - Divison 2
Nagisa Tachibane: 30 - Divison 2
Seiji Akira: 25 - Division 2
Yuzu Kunikida: 24 - Division 2
Edward "Ed" Shintaru: 35 - Division 4
Kaori Mekleo: 30 - Division 4
Ayato Takami: 31 - Division 4
Yuma Sakamaki: 32 - Division 4
Erika Arima: 34 - Division 3
Levi Arima: 36 - Division 3
Haruo Takashima: 26 - Division 3

Analysts:
Shion Karanomori: 32 - all Divisions
Yuzuka Okano: 31 - all Divisions