Part 3 (Koharu's pov.)

Haruko was really shaken up after those two Enforcers talked about how her parents died.
   "Are you sure you're alright?" I️ asked her for the hundredth time.
   "I'm fine," she exclaimed. We were in the application building and saw lines of hologram computers with all the jobs offered. Just having to type your name and ranking, and then choose the job you want.
   "I'm done," I️ said, going back to the home page.
   "And... submit!" Akihiko exclaimed, pressing the submit button on the computer next to mine. He went back to the home page as well, and we both looked at Haruko.
   "Are you hesitating because you don't want to do it?" I️ asked, leaning over her shoulder.
   "No," she said. "I'm hesitating because what if I️ loose you two just like Shima and Nagisa lost my parents and their Enforcers. I️ don't want to loose you guys too."
   "We know," Akihiko said. "That's why we've all been doing basic hand to hand combat so we could take out guys like the one on the street."
   "We can defend you and defend ourselves," I️ said. "You can trust us. We love you, Haruko. We won't leave you alone."
   "I️ know," Haruko said. "You guys really are my best friends." Akihiko grinned as we walked out of the building. We stopped, looking at six people standing in front of us. Three of them were Eiko, Nagisa and Shima.
  "We were waiting," Eiko said.
  "Waiting for what?" Haruko asked. She calmed over and showed us something on her hologram watch. Our three application forms were shown. There was a stamp printed on them that said "accepted."
   "Already?" I️ asked.
   "Welcome to the MWPSB CID," one of the two unknown men said, pushing his glasses up. "It's nice to meet you. Inspector Shiro Tsuki from Division 2. These are the other two Enforcers in Division 2, Seiji Akira and Yuzu Kunikida."
   "Hello," Seiji said, smiling nicely at us. "It's always a pleasure to meet the next generation of Inspectors."
   "You've just been registered into the MWPSB system so you should be able to use the Dominator when you get one," Eiko said. "Right now you will not need to come to work unless told to do so. We are in the middle of rebuilding our system since our old Head Chief was a traitor against the entire CID. Of course, you'll all need to take a week long session to learn the basics of being an Inspector."
   "Alright," Haruko said. "We will be on our way, then."
   "Just a minute," Seiji said to Haruko. "Are you by any chance-"
   "That's enough, Akira!" Tsuki shouted before he could finish. "I believe it is unwise to tell the girl something as rude as that right now. We can discuss it with her later."
   "Right," Seiji said, turning away. I narrowed my eyes at Tsuki.
   "Inspector Tsuki," I said. "May I have a word with you?"
   "Of course," he said and we parted form the group. Making sure the others couldn't hear us, I looked at him.
   "You know where Haruo Takashima is, don't you?" I asked.
   "Yes," he said, pulling up a profile on his watch. "He is currently an Enforcer with a Crime Coefficient of 144.6. He is in Division 3, and is not able to leave the building without a Inspector accompanying him. He's been with us for the last three or so months. I take it you were asking in favor of Haruko?"
   "Yes, sir," I said. "She is my friend and there are no secrets between the three of us."
   "Three?" Tsuki asked. "Oh, you mean you two and that by Akihiko? By any chance, is he good with a knife or sword?"
   "Yes," I answered cautiously. "Why?"
   "I see," he said. "Let's discuss that matter with the group." We walked back to the group and Tsuki exchanged a few whispering words with Eiko before they addressed us. "As you all know," he started, "the MWPSB has been creating a new type of Dominator. A blade type."
   "Sweet," Akihiko said, making the conversation click. I smiled at Tsuki as he looked at me.
   "Could the three of you start working today by any chance?" he asked. Haruko looked at us and we nodded our heads.
   "Alright," Akihiko said. "We are able to do that, sir."
   "Good," he said and we all went back to the police car and truck. Enforcers were forced to ride a truck with high surveillance cameras inside since they were latent criminals. Eiko, Tsuki, Akihiko, Haruko and I went in the police car. Cars were automatic, and we were able to discuss what was happening at the Bureau.
   "So you're voting on a new Chief?" I asked after hearing their story.
   "Yes," Tsuki said. "We are not including the younger Inspectors. We have and focus more on the older ones. They are wiser and know more of the Bureau than we do. But Inspector Tsunemori here is an acception. Her Psycho-Pass much clearer than anyone's at the Bureau, and she understands the Bureau a lot better than some of our older Inspectors which is a big factor."
   "I'd say Akane Tsunemori," Haruko said. "She's able to calmly talk to someone so they're Crime Coefficient goes down just enough to be a latent criminal. Before my parents died, they talked about a young new Inspector who had a clear Psycho-Pass and was involved in may Shogo Makishima cases. They wanted her to become the next Head Chief."
   "That was very nice of them," Eiko said. "But the current Inspectors votes that will count."
   "You're absolutely right," Tsuki said as they arrived at the Bureau. Akane parked in the parking lot and they all went in the front of the building. The four Enforcers were waiting for us.
   "Inspector Sumi," Shiro said. "You will come with me to test the new device. As for Inspector Takashima and Inspector Fujimuro, you may go with Inspector Momoi. She will show you to your new Divisions." Haruko and I followed Akane as we went to the 10th floor where the offices for Divisions 1-3 were. Floors 2-9 were where all the Enforcer's rooms were. Floor 1 and the basement were where there were training areas and cafeteria were.
   "That is where Division 1 is," she said, pointing to a room. She pointed to the office room next to Division 1's. "Division 2, and then Division 3. You two are in Division 3. Inspector Sumi is in Division 4. Understand?"
   "Yes," I said.
   "Two of your four Enforcers should be on duty now," Eiko said. "Go on in and introduce yourselves." She left and I looked at Haruko. She smiled.
   "Let's go meet out new team," she said, and we walked into the office.

Inspectors:
Eiko Momoi: 25 - Division 2
Shiro Tsuki: 28 - Division 2
Haruko Takashima: 23 - Division 3
Kotomi Fujimuro: 23 - Division 3
Akihiko Sumi: 23 - Division 4

Enforcers:
Eiko Momoi: 25 - Division 2
Shiro Tsuki: 28 - Division 2
Shima Yukishima: 27 - Divison 2
Nagisa Tachibane: 30 - Divison 2
Seiji Akira: 25 - Division 2
Yuzu Kunikida: 24 - Division 2