You're What?!

Seeing how it's past Christmas time and I was occupied and didn't update I'm skipping it lol. Also, bonus picture of Jilly aka Jaden bc she's life itself 😍
***

Axel POV

Things couldn't be going better. The girls were doing great in school, Jaden was spending more time than ever with us, and I was the luckiest person alive. It was nearing the girls' birthdays, and that means time to take them on a trip.

I decided on Mexico this time, since we went to Hawaii not that long ago. I planned for it at work and told Jaden to cancel her plans in a week. Closer to it, one day after school I let the girls know to pack.

"Pack a bag, we're leaving tomorrow at 6am."

Desi looked at me in suprise. "For what?"

Kendall answered for me. "Every year we go on a trip for my birthday. Yours is in the same month so now it's for both of us."

Desi still looked like she was less accustomed to all of the trips and luxury. Kendall didn't know anything but it.

"So where are we going?" Desi asked, looking at me. "A hot place." I hinted.

"So hell?"

I glared at her. "You better be thankful that I believe that's an actual location rather than just a crude word. But no. I'm not telling you where. Get packing."

With that I went and graded as much homework as possible before we left.

Jaden came over, making dinner and spending the night so she didn't have to come over at 5am.

***
I woke up at 4:45, deciding to skip my run. We showered and got dressed.

"I like you better with your clothes off." Jaden teased, tugging my hoodie away from me. I smirked.

"Touché baby." Slipping it over my head, I said, "I'm going to go make breakfast."

"Hell no you're not. I am." She turned on her heel, exiting the room. I sighed. I can't complain if she wants to take care of me. I admit it's pretty hot.

Grabbing our luggage, I carried it down to the foyer, setting it next to the girls'.

I joined the rest of them in the kitchen, we ate breakfast and then left the house, headed for the plane.

Half an hour later, we boarded and were in the air. I smiled, thinking of the events that the next few days held.

Desi sat on the couch reading a book and Kendall sat next to her on her phone, earbuds in.

Desi leaned over and yanked Kendall's earbuds out, irritation etched on her face. "Can you turn your music down?! Its literally screaming in my ears, I'm trying to read."

Kendall pushed Desi off of the couch. "Than get the fxck away from me. Dumb bxtch."

I snapped my fingers. "Kendall, get in the bedroom." She tried to protest as usual. I cut her off. "Now." She obeyed.

"Ohh shiz." Jaden mumbled, grimacing.

I went to the back room, where she was sitting on the bed. I closed the door behind me.

"Do I seriously need to explain why that was wrong?"

She stared at wall. "No sir." Didn't think so. I sat on the bed and pulled her in between my legs, bending her over my left thigh.

She didn't fight much. When I knew that she had enough, I pulled her leggings back up and brought her up, letting her cry into my shoulder. I rubbed her back.