Hello, It's Us

Phoenix's outfit: 

Phoenix POV 

We came back to the house at like 2am, feeling like our night was a success. It was a success for me at least. I got a cute guys number, and had a blast with him (even though he kept trying to feed me because I was 'eating for two'). I'll tell him I am very much not pregnant the next time I text him. 

We walked up the driveway, got to the door, and walked in. The second I walked in, I saw Uncle Axel sitting on the couch. He put aside his magazine and crossed his huge arms. 

"F-ck." I muttered. 

"I'd prefer if you don't swear. Care to join me?" He gestured to the couch across from him. 

"And I'd prefer to go to bed. So no thanks." Kyler attempted to walk to the bedroom. 

"SIT DOWN." He commanded. Kyler visibly wilted and walked back, sitting on the couch. I joined her, feeling terrified. 

 He stared at both of us for a good 10 seconds before he spoke. 

"I don't think I need to tell you that you made a bad decision by going to a party and staying out til 2am in a place where you do not know anyone and cannot trust anyone. I think you realized it when you walked in the door and saw me sitting here. Am I correct?" 

I let Kyler do the talking. 

"We were fine, It's not like we got hurt or kidnapped or anything, we didn't even get drunk!" She raised her voice defiantly. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have let her do the talking. 

"That isn't the point Kyler Elizabeth. You COULD have gotten hurt, that is the point. I had a cousin get raped by a random stranger she met when she went to a party, and that isn't a rare instance!" He ranted. I could feel the worry and anger emanating off of him. 

"Especially when minors are served alcohol at house parties because there isn't anyone to stop it, and people get spiked drinks all the time! You can't go to a party at 2am where you don't know anyone, and in a foreign state! If something bad happened, who would be to blame?" He continued. I looked at the floor. What a lovely canvas rug. 

He turned his attention to me. "Who would have been blamed, Phoenix?" He very clearly expected an answer.

 "Um...probably...you." I twiddled my thumbs, feeling extremely guilty. 

"Right." He exhaled heavily. "I'm so disappointed in both of you. I really didn't expect that."

 I saw the bags under his eyes, and wondered how long he had stayed up, worrying about us. I felt like a horrible person. Tears slipped down my face, and I quickly wiped them. 

He massaged his temples, before asking, "Do you trust me Phoenix?" 

I looked up at him. "Of course." I instantly replied. I trusted him with my life. 

"Kyler, go to my room and wait." She scurried out of the room. "Now come here." He beckoned me to come.

 "Why?" I started to worry. "Come here, I said." 

I slowly walked around the table to him, feeling confused. He grabbed my arm gently and pulled me across his lap, so my butt was positioned across it. What the f-ck? Is he going to spank me? I struggled a little, so he locked my legs between his so I couldn't kick. My hands were on the floor, and I felt humiliated. 

SMACK! I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek, then right. 

"OW!" I cried out, reaching back to shield myself. He pinned my wrists to my back with one hand. 

"Stop it." He said sternly, continuing the smacks. I felt fire spread across my rear, building up. I've never felt so helpless in my life. I felt more tears coming, and I kept struggling, trying to ease the pain a little, but he overpowered me like I was a wimpy child. Which I felt like described me pretty accurately right now. 

"Uncle Axel I've had enough I swear! You can't do this!" I whined pathetically.

 He sounded amused. "If you behave badly in my care then you will be corrected in my care as I see fit Phoenix."

 It annoyingly made sense, but my butt didn't like it. SMACK SMACK SMACK! He rapidly landed swats everywhere, even on my upper thighs. I was almost sobbing now. I'd never been spanked in my life nor felt pain like this before.

 "Please, I promise I won't do it again, I promise" I screeched. He stopped, and I felt relieved. He stood me up. "Take down your shorts."

 I tried to protest, but he snapped his fingers  and pointed down. I pulled them down, glad I had worn cotton instead of jean. Now I was just wearing bikini bottoms for protection. He swiftly pulled me back over one leg. 

I felt a long piece of something heavy rest on my flaming butt. WHAP! 

"AAHHHOWWW!!!" Fresh tears streamed down my cheeks. No wonder Kendall and Desi didn't go, if this is what they have to deal with. 

He continued whapping my entire backside with this thing. I figured out pretty quickly It was a leather belt. "It hurtsss!" 

"It's a spanking, It's supposed to hurt honey." He replied.

 WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP. I went limp, sobbing over his lap. Shortly after, he pulled me up into a huge embrace, dropping the belt. I cried into his chest, but I felt like the guilt was off my shoulders.

He shushed me gently. "It's okay baby it's over."

I knew it was, and I knew I was forgiven. And this guy just beat my a** for partying, and here I was, sitting in his arms, not even mad. I had no right to be mad honestly. I made a mistake and faced the music. 

"Thanks for.. caring." I said, feeling grateful. "And sorry for keeping you up tonight. I won't do it again." He chuckled. "No problem sweetie. Go to bed now." 

He tapped my thigh to get me moving. I walked to the room, trying to rub the sting out. So much for wearing bikini bottoms this trip. I quietly crawled into the queen sized bed, trying not to wake Desi. 

I layed there, trying not to hear round 2 with Kyler. Oh well. I don't think I'll be sneaking out under his watch again. Or maybe not at all. He really does find out everything, anyway. And I'm not trying to experience that hellfire again.

I fell asleep, knowing that I was safe. And that someone cared for me. And, also, that I had a cute contact in my phone named Cyrus.

A/N: As always, press the star if you liked! And comment whatcha think! And this one isn't edited either so don't judge meeee.

 Also let me know if you like all the outfits and stuff! I personally love seeing photos in chapters because it helps me to picture it better than words so yeah.  1174 words