Boys

Kendall's POV

So Lexington and I have been hanging out a lot at school, and Desi and Denver have been liking each other too. We can't show it though because Dad can't find out. He doesn't want us dating until we're 16. That's so dumb because all of our friends have had boyfriends since they've been like 14.

At break at school, I was sitting outside with Lex at our meet up bench. "You look good." He said, smiling. I blushed.

"Thanks. You look nice today too. I mean, not that you don't always look nice, just, today you look extra good." I stuttered. He laughed. Wow he looks hot when he laughs. "I know what you mean, Kennybird." I smiled like crazy at my nickname.

We small talked, until finally he said, "Kendall, everyday I look at you wishing you were mine." I blushed again and he put his hand over mine before continuing.

"So will you be girlfriend?" "I would love to. We just have to keep it on the low because my dad doesn't want me dating til I'm 16."

"Okay babe. If you think you'll get into too much trouble just let me know." He kissed me on the cheek. "We better get back to class now."

We walked back holding hands. I didn't even mind that we had one more class, I was walking on a cloud for the rest of the day.

Next week

Axel's POV.

I was browsing through the assignment plans for the class and was feeling a little stifled. I walked to the window and opened it to let some fresh air in, breathing in the warm sweet breeze of summer.

I almost turned back around when I noticed a boy and girl sitting at a bench outside. Squinting, It slowly sunk in and I realized it was Kendall. And... Lexington Huxlee? I growled and massaged my temples. They're sitting way too close. And that little bastard is holding her hand.

My immediate reaction would have been me storming out there and throwing him into that tree, but I stopped myself. I'm a teacher here, I can't kill my students. Unfortunately. I'll deal with it when I get home.

I waited until they left to come back inside, and continued doing my papers until the students came in. They walked in separately and sat down next to each other.

"Oh hey Lex." She said casually. "Hey Kendall".

I scowled but quickly covered it up and greeted the class. Time went by fairly quickly, and the girls and I headed home. As usual, they both went up to finish their homework. I decided this would be a good time to go talk to Kendall.

I took the stairs, going to her door walking in. I didn't bother knocking because I knew she was doing homework. Or was supposed to be, if she wasn't texting. She turned the phone off and said casually,

"Oh hey dad. I was just looking up a math question."

I arched my eyebrows. "Oh really." "Yes." She remained bold. "Prove it. Let me see your phone."

Her eyes widened a little and she said, "No it's gone now."

"Kendall Nova. Give me the phone." She shakily handed me it. "What's the pin."

"1738." She said. I fought not to laugh, typing in the pin. It opened to messaging, on a thread to 'Babe 😍'. AKA that little mother f*cker.

"That's what I thought. So how long have you been dating Lexington?"

Her jaw dropped, which she quickly snapped shut again. "How did you know?"

"For one, I find everything out, you and Desi of all people know that. For two, I have a great view of the bench in the courtyard that you've been chatting at." She swallowed visibly.

"Dad, everyone I know has had boyfriends at like 13 or 14 at latest! You can't treat us like children and expect us not to look at or like guys!"

"Uh- you are children Kendall. You're 15. And I do expect you to look at and like guys. But not to date them at 15. Because sometimes, things happen and you can be pressured into having sex and other things. And sex, even sex that was 'protected' can be not protected and you can get pregnant. And you're 15. You are in no position to raise a child, being one yourself." I said firmly. "I tell you this all the time in health."

"Who's to say I'm going to be having sex with anyone? Even protected? I'm not and don't plan on it for a long time. And I'm not hurting anything by mutually liking a person. He's a good guy dad. Just let me be a normal teenager. I deserve that. "

I didn't like it, but she had a point. "Okay, I will allow you to have a boyfriend. But there are rules that follow.

You can't go to their house.

They can come here but you can't go in your room with him ever.

Obviously no sex or sexual touching of any kind.

Kissing is allowed but no making out.

And if I ever catch you breaking any of these rules, so help me I will beat your ass every day for two weeks and probably home school you. And you will never speak to him again. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir. And thank you for letting me date Lex Dad, you're the best!" She said, throwing her arms around my neck. I hugged her back.

"And you're still in trouble. I won't punish you for having a boyfriend seeing how that wasn't really fair, but you lied to me about the phone. And you should be doing homework."

"But dad I only lied because that rule wasn't fair and I was scared of you finding out I had a boyfriend which wasn't even bad." She protested.

"Okay, I agree, but you still lied. And you know I hate lying."

She looked at the carpet, not speaking. "I won't spank you this time." She exhaled, looking relieved.

"But you're grounded for a week." "That's not even a better option." She grumbled.

"Okay well, you lied about texting so you are losing the privilege. Oh also, I'm adding my fingerprint. Now finish your homework." I took her iPad, TV remote and iPhone, but not her Macbook because she needed it for school.

"And you better not play around on that. Bring it to me when you're done with school, you hear?" "I will." I kissed her forehead and walked out to put away her electronics.

I hope I don't regret this.

A/N: Hope you liked, don't forget too press the star! 1124 words