H E Y

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've updated (again), probably like a year or something I'm not even sure at this point. I'm not going to apologise for my absence because there's no point, most likely you don't even care that I'm writing this but oh well.

I'd just like to personally thank each and every one of you for commenting, voting and really just being here to read and enjoy a book that I've written from a hobby. Quite frankly I never expected this crappy book that I wrote randomly out of depression and boredom would get so much attention and love. Well, maybe not love, I just can't think of the word.

Hopefully I'll get time to update, it's unlikely considering the amount of stuff going on right now. Anyway, I do have some stuff on my computer of a chapter (that isn't yet completed) if you want me to post it? Idk, just let me know :)

Maybe I should just tell you some stuff about me so I don't come across as a robot as much ya know?
• I'm 17
• from the north of England
• hoping to do a fine art and art history course in university of September 2018
• I like art
• anime's pretty cool
• mac demarco, tame impala, foals, Jesse rutherford/the neighbourhood, and brockhampton are pretty good too
• my current favourite book is The Bronze Horseman
• I'm looking for my Oscore, Shura, Rhysand, Cassian and Hareton (hope you get these references, if you do I'll love you forever and can be best mates)
• I say 'exactly' way too much
• and my life's a mess

K bye :)