Chapter 21 Confessions, WHAT NOW??!!

Here yah go buddyos.
Sorry for making this chapter long, hopefully your eyes are fully rested before you read it.
And that if your an emotional reader who cries easily, get a box of tissue and place it beside you just in case.
Please don't hate me after this chapter.
It just had to happen, I'm sorry.

Enjoy

.........................................................................................................................

(Melody's P.O.V)

We were all in positioned then I could see the other couples dancing already while we were weren't.

"Don't worry Melody, since you warned me about your dancing, I'll take it easy on you" Kendall said and smirked. Hahaha he'll eat those words once he dances with me.

"Alright" I said. So I payed attention to him. He stepped back then I stepped forward and we continued the process. Then all of a sudden he spun me around and I knew right away.

"Were you lying when you told me you were bad at dancing?" Kendall said in my ear and he spun me around again.

"Maybe.....Maybe not" I said and gave him a smirk.

"You tricked me" Kendall said and he danced a little faster.

"I guess I did" I said. Then we continued to dance. Then we danced across the dance floor, so did the other couples. Still his hand on my waist, while my hand on his shoulder, our remaing hands held up high.

We continued dancing, Kendall smiling at me, while I smiled back at him. He let go of me for a moment and I twirled in my place. That's what I felt like doing, since I saw a girl do that in a movie once. Then we were together again dancing the night away. I felt incredible dancing with him, it just felt........amazing and..........so right. I think Kendall is enjoying too because he couldn't stop smiling. I had an easier time dancing with Kendall because it just felt more natural, I was graceful, and I don't know it just comes to me when I looked at him in the eyes.

"May I cut in?" Logan tapped on Kendall's shoulder.

"Of course man" Kendall said but he seemed sad to let me go. Logan took over and we started dancing.

"Finally I got to dance with you" Logan said looking down at me while we danced.

"Yup" I said smiling at him. Then he accidently stepped on my foot.

"Oops I'm sorry" Logan said.

"That's alright. It doesn't even hurt that much" I said.

"Well you can say out of the four of us, I'm kind of like the worse" Logan said letting out an embarrassed chuckle.

"Hey it's alright. It takes practice. I was terrible at dancing before, but look at me now" I said.

"I guess your right" Logan said. We continued dancing for a few minutes, I wasn't really paying attention because Logan kept whispering me jokes while we were dancing and I was trying my best not to laugh loud.

"Hey my turn now" Carlos said.

"Oh alright dude" Logan said. Then he turned to face me "It was a pleasure dancing with you"

"I had a pleasure too" I said. He bowed, smiled then left. Then Carlos took over and we danced.

"So how was dancing with Logan? Did he hurt you?" Carlos asked.

"He kind of stepped on my foot but I'm alright. I had fun" I laughed.

"Oh typical Logan" Carlos said. So me and Carlos were dancing and I was able to dance easier with him than Logan. (A/N NO offense to Logie Bear. I love yah) I really had a great time dancing with Logan and Carlos. Hopefully we could dance together again but with a more modern song and this time we're not serious. After a minute or so, Kendall came back.