Chapter 2 First Day Of School/Auditions

The teacher was there sitting on her desk and my new classmates in theirs. She looked up and smiled at me, she stood up and called the class' attention.

"Class, meet Melody. She's a new student here" She said to the class "Melody, take a seat over there" she said pointing to the empty seat. I nodded and sat down on my new seat.

"I'm Ms. Suzzane, I will be your English Teacher" She said "Now let's begin with the lesson". She turned around and started writing something on the board. When she did I saw that people started whispering to each other while looking at me at the same time. I guess they're judging me already. That's what's wrong with people, they judge people before they get to know them. Well I didn't let that bother me I still have the whole day to lighten things up.

So I met Ms. Suzzane for English, Professor Ronald for Science, and up next is Ms. Glen for math. We waited for her then after a few minutes she came in. Let's just say when she came in and glared at all of us, it gave me the creeps. I swallowed in fright and can tell that Math will be a hard time to learn because of her.

After Math it was lunch. I'm starving, I guess I'm used to our school having recess. Now, this is where it gets worse, LUNCH!!. It's gonna be a hard time finding a place to eat in this place because people are so cruel. I tried sitting on some empty chairs but people are always making excuses like "Oh this seat is already taken" when they're were oviously lying or "There's no more room" which is weird because they are so few in the table. Yeah excuses like that.

I decided to sit near the corner of the cafeteria. I felt so alone, I really can't socialize with anyone. I'm just so shy and if ever I try to talk to people I'm afraid that I will be cut off, plus they are already talking about me so why bother. Anyway I can't wait for this day to be over. I got 3 more subjects left. I've got History, Art, and Music left.

After I ate lunch I went to the board to see on what club I want to join. Well My parents told me I have to choose a club that invloves science, math, or english. I looked at all the Science, math, and english clubs on the board.

Their is Future Scientists for Science, Mathemania for Math, and GO ENGLISH for english. Three clubs stand before me, but I only need one club, and with that club, I will have to live with that until the end of the school year. I sounded like Tyra Banks in that moment. This is serious now, what should I choose.............HONESTLY I don't want to join any of these clubs, I want to join something that I want. I looked at the other clubs on the board. There's a drama club but I'm not good in acting, there's Let's Learn History club but I hate memorizing. And there's Move to the Beart Dance Club but I'm not good in dancing.

I gave up and decided I will choose tomorrow. The bell rang, I left the board and went to my next class which was History with Mr. CampBell. Then after History, we had Art class with Ms. Maria. And then after Art, the last subject was Music with Mr. Smith. I'm excited for Music because this invloves singing which I love even though I'm shy, I hope we get to play instruments. I went in the Music Room. I sat on an empty chair at the back. Mr. Smith came in after I sat down.

"Hello Everybody" He said "Let us start" He went to the piano.

"Follow the notes I play, if you know the notes, sing a long" He said and he started to play some notes. I sang the following notes with the class "Very good, let's do another" he said and he played some more notes. I sang again with the class.

"Good job class, okay exercise is over" He said. I am loving this class already. Then he grabbed some papers on his desk "Now, who knows the song Secrets?" I raised my hand followed by some other people.

"Good, so I'm gonna pick some of you to sing in front" He said. I quickly pulled my hand down. I might love singing but I just can't in front of people, and the fact that I'm shy, I just can't.