Chapter 3 The Tour, Friends, NEWS

Hey yo buddyos

Sorry for the late update!

So here's my new chater, hope you guys like it so far.

-------------Morning (8:30am)---------------

"Get up Melody!!!!!!!" My mom yelled.

"COMING!!!!!!!!" I said miserably. I stood up and did my morning routine. I got dressed, got my bag and went downstairs. There was a plate of pancakes sitting on the table which made me happy since I love pancakes. I happily poured the syrup on my pancakes and ate them.

After that I said bye to my mom, dad, and Toby. I sadly walked to school with my hoodie on my head. As expected people started to talk about me which made me feel insecure and hide my hands in my jacket pockets. So I went in my classroom and took a seat. And we all greeted Ms. Suzzane, whom I figured out was going to be our first period teacher everyday.

"Okay class bring out your notebooks and copy what I'm going to write on the board" She said, I was about to reach into my bag but Ms. Suzzane went to my table.

"Except for you Melody, I forgot to tell you that yesterday that you will be given a tour around the school, so your excused for this class" She said "Who wants to show Melody around the school?" She asked the class. Nobody raised their hands, which I expected.

"No one?" She asked again. Then someone's hand bolted up in the air.

"I would love to show her around" A guy with blonde hair said.

"Good, here are your hall passes" Ms. Suzzane said handing me the two passes. The guy stood and hurriedly walked out of his seat, but accidently tripped from his seat, which made me and the whole class laugh. And Ms. Suzzane just rolled her eyes.

"Hurry now, be back here before 10:00am" She said, and we left the clasroom. Once the door was closed we started to walk down the hallway and he started a conversation.

"Hey Melody, remember me?" He asked me. Okay he asked you a question, you better answer.

"Yes, your that guy that keeps tripping on stuff" I said. He laughed. Well that's a good start.

"Yes that's true, I'm Kendall by the way" He said with a smile and holding out his hand.

"I'm Melody" I shook his hand back.

"So, Melody, I'll be your tour guide for today and this is a big school so keep up with me" He joked which made me chuckle. We first went to the cafeteria which I already knew where, I had to find that place myself on the first day of school. Then he showed me the lab for the science club and where we will have our future science experiments. Then he showed me all the club venues.

"Oh here is one of my hang out places, the play ground" He showed me when we went outside. Wow in our old school we didn't have one. There were swings and slides and almost everything that you can imagine in one.

"Moving on" He said. We went inside the school again. He showed me the music room which I already knew thanks to the crowd of students I followed on the first day. There was also a room for math stuff, a room with a gigantic TV and some chairs, I guess that's where students go to when the teachers want to show them an educational movie. Then Kendall showed me a lot of other rooms.

"Oh Kendall, it's 9:45am, shouldn't we go back?" I asked softly.

"We're almost done, there's one more place I want to show you" He said excitedly. Hmmm Kendall was right, this is a big school, we went to so many places in a few minutes. The hall started to become dark. Then I saw two huge doors in front of me.