Chapter 9 The last Practice, The Performace

Hey Yo Buddyos

Liking the story so far??? Hope so

Here's the next chapter. Sorry it's kind of long

Enjoy

...........................................................................................................................

(Melody's P.O.V)

I barged in to the house with out knocking. I apologized for startling my parents and ran to my room. I entered my room and looked for lyric sheet. Toby came out under the bed and jumped on me.

"Oh not now Toby, I need to find something really important" I said petting him, he looked at me with those usual puppy dog eyes dogs give when they're upset. Ah here it is, I placed it in my bag and headed out the door. I looked back and Toby pouted.

"Don't worry this is the last practice" I said, and he crawled back under the bed. I left my room, left the house, and went to Kendall's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Well hello, come in" Kendall said and gestured me to go in. Then suddenly a dog ran to me. I knelt down to pet him.

"Awww he's so cute, you never told me you had a dog" I said rubbing his belly which he seemed to like.

"He doesn't, that's my dog" Some one said. I looked up and the guys were there.

"Oh guys what are you doing here?" I asked standing up.

"We're here to watch you guys practice" Carlos said.

"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Kendall said.

"No need, this is perfect. We have an audience to comment for our performance tomorrow" I said and knelt down again to pet the dog then he jumped up and he became super hyper.

"Hahaha Fox likes you very much" He said.

"Fox, I like the name Fox. Do you like your name boy?" I asked and he let out a bark "May I carry him?"

"Of course" He said. I lifted him and he started licking my face.

"Do you have a dog at home?" Logan asked me.

"Yeah I do actually, his name is Toby" I said.

"Cool, maybe Fox, Sydney, and Toby can meet up some day and play for a bit" James said.

"Sydney?" I asked.

"He's my dog" Carlos said.

"They don't have dogs" James said pointing at Kendall and Logan.

"Why don't you guys have dogs?" I asked.

"To much work" Logan said.

"But having a dog is like one of the best things a human being could ever have" I said exagerating a little, but it's true. This made the guys laugh.

"Well are you ready?" Kendall asked me.

"Let's do this" I said and placed Fox down. I got my lyric sheet and went to the piano.

"Okay we're ready" Kendall said.

"Singing for us tonight is Kendall Schmidt and Melody Evergreen" Logan said like a host and the guys cheered. I played the first few notes on the piano and the guys started to cheer even more which made me chuckle a bit.

So Kendall started to sing. His voice is really sincere and I just love singing with him. When it was my turn to sing, I sang with all my heart feeling the music. Then we simutaneously took turns singing our parts. We even made sure the chorus had a lot of emphasis on the audience when they hear it. After I sang the last line the guys all clapped and cheered really loud. Kendall held my hand, raised it up and we bowed.