[ C H A P T E R • 0 4 ]

"Welcome to the grand magic games! I am Chapati Lola! Beside me is Mr.Yajima, our two special guest is Queen Sheba and Lady Scheherazade!!! Please give them a round of applause!" Everyone did as they said. Scheherazade was smiling at them. Mavis was surprise to see her half sister there.

"Our last place team, Blue pegasus!" All people cheered them on as a friendly welcome since they were also did a great part in the war.

"5th place is Mermaid heel!" Most of the yells were on Kagura. They had two new nice members.

"4th is Sabertooth!" People screamed a bit louder. Sting , rogue, orga, yukino, dobengal, minerva and yukia (yukino's cousin)

"3rd is Lamia Scale!" The scream increased a pitch. Chelia has her magic back and it is all thanks of Scheherazade's hardwork to restore her god slaying magic.

"2nd is, champion guild of fiore, Fairy Tail!" Everyone screamed. It was Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, Juvia, Wendy, Gray and Laxus. Now last is Holy Gates. Everyone were silent.

"The first who took down the opponents on path 2 easily and arrived in 1 min. The first place team...." They were tensed. "It's the famous guild Holy Gates!!!!" Everyone screamed louder than fairy tail, sabertooth and lamia scale. It was the loudest scream as if your ears are about to exploded.

Many girls screamed at the sigh of 6 well built boys. Their leader, Lamia was in front with a smile at them. "This is quite surprising! One of the four emperors of ishgar. The first among them, give her a round of applause! Lamia Alexius!' Everyone did. Now they went to their respective balconies.

"Our first game is battle of magic! Now chose your teams so the judges will be the one to decide who will par to each other!" Everyone was chosing their members carefully.

[ Mermaid Heel: Milianna

[ Blue Pegasus: Ren Akatsuki

[ Lamia Scale: Chelia Blendy

[ Sabertooth: Rogue Cheney

[ Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet

"You go there, Lamiah." Kouen ordered before giving her a smile. "Good luck there outside." As she came out, everyone were shock. She was now participating.
Then the lacrima visions appeared to let the people view.

"Our first battle; Rogue vs Chelia!"
Winner = Chelia

"Next is Ren vs Milianna!"
Winner = Milianna

"Now then our last match is.....!" Chapati said and everyone were waiting. "This is the greatest battle you've ever see, and will be best battle that will unfold. Titania Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail vs Lamiah Lucie Alexius of Holy Gate!!!" Everyone screamed loudly as silently erza and lamiah are coming out, with cold faces. And yeah Lamiah cut her hair but she has a spell to make it go back to its normal one. "Who do you think who's gonna win Lady Scheherazade?"

"I believe it is my daughter," She replied, simply. "I have amplified her power to its maximum level, taught her every magic I wield and mostly, She possess 1/4 of my power so is titus. She will dodge your attacks in the blink of an eye and so is the attack." Erza and Lamiah were outside the battlefield. They were staring at each other.

"I'm looking forward to battle you, The first wizard saint." Lamia was quite surprised. She smiled, chuckled and nodded.

"So is you, Ms. Erza." She replied with  kindness in her voice. When the match start erza quickly equip to her heaven's wheel. Attacked her but a borg was built. The girl chuckled again, knowing erza was a idiot.