Yandere!Angel!Tord x Angel!Reader

A/N: so I decided to try out doing a yandere character... let's hope this turns out good!

     <Y/n's POV>

      My six wings fluttered to a gentle halt as I reached the ground and the soft forest grass. Why three pairs of wings, some might ask. I am a high ranking angel, the more wings you have the more higher ranked you are. And three pairs of wings happen to be the highest rank. 

      Of course, that's not to say our Creator doesn't love us equally. I whisked around the forest letting my wings follow behind me, my white robes flowing behind me with my wings.
I let a smile grace my face and stretched my arms out, which were covered by my droopy f/c (favorite color) sleeves with intricate detailing on it.

     Though, I couldn't shake off the feeling that a pair of eyes were on me.

     But that feeling was fortunately whisked away by a familiar voice.

     "Ms/Mr. L/n!!" A fellow angel with a British accent lacing his voice called out.

     I whipped around and grinned when I saw the shorter brunette flying over to me. He was one of the many common angels, also known as  one of the angels with one pair of wings.

     "Tom, I told you you don't have to be so formal, especially when we're alone," I said in a teaseful, scolding tone. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.
     He responded back in an apologetic tone, "Sorry, Im just really used to calling other higher ranked angels by their last name,"

     I gave him a closed eyed smile and ruffled his hair, much to his protests. The angel, Tom Thompson, was a sarcastic one. Always having that sharpness or "edge" to him, and never afraid to use that sharp tongue of his. But, of course, he still has a soft spot for his friends like me and two other angels.

     "Oh, hello, Y/n!" Another familiar voice rang out, this time a Norwegian accent lacing his voice. I turned my head to look up and behind Tom to see another common, one pair winged Angel, Tord Karlson. He was always shy around me but never failed to be ever so flirty.

     He had a smile on his face but it weakened slightly when he saw Tom. "And hello to you too, Thomas," he said to the other brunette.

    The void eyed angel's wings fluffed up at the sight of the horn haired shape angel. The two of them never seemed to have gotten along... but I still try to get them to. 

     "Hello, Tord, how're you today?" I asked the Norwegian man, finally lowering me hand to my side. The said man's smile strengthened again when I spoke.

     "Im doing fine I suppose, and Im hoping you're doing lovely as usual?"

     I nod to him and give him a smile, making some red dust his cheeks and his gaze avert to the ground.

     While the three of us talked, mostly just Tom and I, the amulet I wore with a shiny B/S (birth stone) in the center started glowing slightly. I sigh and look at the two brunettes.

     "Looks like I gotta go, guys," I say in a disappointed tone, and received disappointed looks from the two. Tord looked more impacted for some odd reason. "I'll see you two later," I bid them farewell and flapped my wings, and lift myself into the air and leave them in the forest.

     —Tord's POV—

    I watched the H/C (hair colored) angel leave, and let a love struck sigh escape my lifts and let my hand rest against my reddened cheek. I always thought I'd live my life without romance or with a significant other, but Y/n proved me wrong.

     And I fell hard for her/him/them.

     The only problem was, he/she/they were always talking with Thomas and not me. Just the sight of the void eyed angel filled me with hatred and disgust, and knowing he's trying to take my beloved Y/n away from me, that wont do.

     My expression changed from lovestruck and awe, to serious and dangerous at the drop of a hat while I glared into Tom's soul. He noticed, and took a step back, unfurling his wings ready to take off just in case.
     I stalked towards the shorter male and grabbed him by the collar of his robes earning a quiet yelp from him.

     "Listen here, Thompson, I don't want you to get near Y/n ever again, she's/he's/they're mine, and mine alone," I snarled threateningly to him. His dull, voids he called his eyes widened. He pushed me back and I let go, he stumbled backwards.

     He squints at me, giving me a glare, mixed with skepticism. "What the hell's wrong with you, just a moment ago you were all quiet and giggly around Y/n, commie,"

     I feel my hands ball up into fists, it vibrated in place since I held myself back from punching the Jehovah's Witness. "Plus," the Jehovah's Witness began. "Y/n doesn't belong to anyone, she isn't an object. Besides, why should I stay away?" He finished, the last tone in a more teasing and mischievous voice.

I slammed him against the tree and held the collar of his turtle neck he wore under his white robes. My wings were unfurled in a menacing way, and I enjoyed seeing the surprised and terrified look in his eyes.

"Because, Thompson, if you don't I'll make sure you'll suffer in so many different ways," I snarled at him with a fake smile on my face, shoeing off my sharp canines.
He gulped and nodded nervously, and I finally released him. He flapped his wings and pumped himself into the air and out of the forest while I watched.

To sooth myself, I just thought of Y/n. She/he/they is/are a paragon of perfection, one I simply adored. No, scratch that, madly loved.

But I can't let her/him/them be taken away from me, everyone else is always trying to pry the S/C (skin colored) girl/boy/angel away from my love, affection, and adoration.

I guess I just have to get rid of the competition~.

A/N: thats my shot at a yandere! Should I try and write a part two for this or do you want to decide the ending in your own?