Chapter 19 : She's back

"What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously..

"I told yah, I'm waiting for your brother haha he's famous now and I wanna talk to him" She said ..

I sitted beside her and just staring at her she's really hot damn hot .. uh? Kaefron there's no time for this, she gonna use your brother.. a voice I heard on my mind yeah I know she just gonna use my brother to be a famous too what

a clever girl but I don't need to judge but

whatever.. I sighed and checked the time where the hell is that idiot..

          END OF KAEFRON'S POV

[IN CAR]

SAEFRON'S POV : *horn* ... Hell yeah always traffic, I'm on the way home and I bought all the things that I need to buy, I had the 1D's dolls and shirt for Lleyn's friends, and a stuff toy Panda for her and some chocolates and I bought some shirts too for Lleyn's family and a couple sleeveless shirt for me and Lleyn it says Back off, I'm taken , I found it cute .. and yes! finally cars are moving and I continued driving until I reached our house I parked my car and pulled out my keys and get out, but I saw a car not even my twin's car neither Dad or Mom.. oh maybe they have a visitors.. when I opened the door I saw Kaefron with a girl sitting next to him I smirked and I murmured to my self no wonder, that girl is his new girl I chuckled and I tried to interrupt them even they not doing anything I slammed the door and they both turned around and .... I felt something that I can't explain, it's like there's nothing in my chest and Kaefron murmured to me "Goodluck" and he went upstairs.. and I'm just staring at her but she walked towards me and hugged me..

"I missed you baby" she murmured.. When I heard it my jaw cleanched and my fists too and I pulled away.

"What are you doing here Trixie?" I asked her

"Coming back to you" She said.. I'm putting all of the stuffs I bought in mall when she said it.. what the hell?! so I turned around and murmured "Coming back to me?" and I grinned.. "Yes" She murmured.. and I chuckled "Wow! Do you have a sick ha?" I said and I touched her forehead..

"I need you!" she yelled and she started crying..

"What the hell are you talking about? Where's your Tyler?" I asked

"He left me! I admitted I'm wrong, please come back to me" she said while she's holding me.

I touched her cheek and I said . "Look, I have a girlfriend now and we're happy together and I'm leaving tomorrow to be with her" and she just kissed me on my lips while holding my face.. I pulled away and I yelled at her "What the hell?! Are you crazy? Y'know just go home now" I'm holding her arm to go out of our house and I opened her car "Please Saefron" She kept crying and suddenly she knelt infront of me oh damn I remembered I was like this with her before I pulled her to stand up..

"Please, just go home" I said and I walked away but she suddenly screamed..

"If you'll not come back to me I'll kill myself!" and that was made me stopped walking, I felt nervous when she said that but I know she can't do that so I just said "Go ahead!, I'll never coming back to you!" and I go back in house and slammed the door.. and I saw Kaefron leaning on a wall and his arm crossing on his chest and he smirked and he peeled on the window he sighed .. "Thank God, she's gone, you guys woke me up" he said and Mom suddenly came "I heard someone arguing with a girl earlier" she said .. "Well Mom, talk to my brother and Saefron you better talk to Mom. I better go back to bed. night" Kaefron said I sighed he's always like that.. and Mom is just staring at me and I gave her a fake smile and I sitted on the couch..

"So tell me what happened?" she asked me

"It's just bull shit" I said and she sneered

"Language" she said

"What? I'm 18 already" I said

"Yes, but you're still a minor" she said

"Whatever" I said

"Okay, continue" she said

"She went here to begged me to come back to her, and when I told her that I'll not come back to her she said she gonna do suicide Fuc-" I'm about to continue to say that word but yeah I'm a "MINOR" and Mom laughed and she said

"Oh that was the bitch said to your Daddy Jaefron too, and until now they still bitchin'" she rolled her eyes

"Uh Mom, Language" I said..

"What? I'm 38 so I can say what I want to say" she explained

"Yes, but you said I'm a minor do I need to heard that?" I teased her and I smirked

she smiled "Silly boy" she said

"I know" I said

"Well, just stay positive that she will not gonna do suicide 'cause that's is so stupid, Son you need to be happy 'cause tomorrow you're leaving, and that's good so that Jaefron can't bother you twins" She said

hmmm maybe he went here again

"Did he went here?" I asked her

"Yes, but don't worry he didn't do something to me your Daddy Daibrein is here" she said

"That's good, well you should take your rest now my Queen" I said and I smiled

"Oh give me a hug first 'cause tomorrow we're gonna back to Britain to work"

Oh I've always knew that and I'm used to it so I hugged her so tight and I kissed her on forehead "I love you Mom, goodnight take care of yourself there my Queen" I said .. she smiled and "Yes, my Prince take your rest too don't think too much of Trixie.. focus on your new girlfriend. night" she said and walked away.. I sighed I hope she will not gonna do that.

I better pack my things now and get some sleep ..

            END OF SAEFRON'S POV

A.N : and this is Ch.19 :) what do you think? is Trixie gonna do suicide for Saefron? or it's just a drama? well wait for the next update guys thanks