Chapter 10 : Kaefron's Secret

1 WEEK LATER 

(IN IRELAND)

KAEFRON'S POV :

*Sigh*

a week ago when we went in the Philippines and now we're back to normal  .. I missed that country anyway .. 

I'm just here in our Bar, drinking sherry, my favorite drink it is a strong wine that is made in South-Western Spain cool right? lol .. I'm just relaxing when I remember someone who I've always with before, drinking sherry with her in Spain. That was a years ago

Alison Fever, She is my ex but not just ex to me , not like my other girls :), She is my 1st girlfriend and 1st LOVE, we've been together for 2 years. We studied in Spain before because Mom wanted us to study there .. When I'm already there i felt bored and l have no friends but yeah l met her there, l remember that time I still have braces and I'm wearing a glasses yeah I'm a Nerd before .. 

Alison is popular in our school, she's pretty, talented, a Model but she's not like the other girls that are flirts or whatsoever .. I'm shy that time, l'm just a quiet asshole .. When one day l'm just sitting under the tree, there's a big tree there that l'm used to go, When someone speaks .. 

"Your new here right?" 

I looked everywhere but there's nobody, then she laughed ..

"Haha! wait me there l'm going down"  She said .

she's sitting on the trunks of the tree yeah it's her . I never thought that she can climb to a tree, When she's already at my front she's beautiful, she sitted beside me and asked me again .. 

"I'm asking you, your new here? :)" 

"Yeah"  l said ..

"Haha! Si! I knew it! You're not a Spanish"  She said

"how did you know?"  l said .

"Well on your looks haha, and 'cause of your accent :) Oh wait try to take off your glasses"  She said , then she took off my glasses. And she was like ..

"See! Haha your more handsome without glasses :)) and smile like this :D" then she smiled :) and wow she's cute she made me smile :)

"Oh haha I loved your smile :) but remove your braces, you looked Nerd when you have that but whatever haha you're still cute to me :)"  She said ..

and starting that time I changed my style just for her, l didn't court her all I know is l fell in love with her so when l got a chance, l asked her to be my girlfriend and yeah she answered me and our relationship is full of happiness for almost 2 years , but one day we're walking at the park and suddenly her Dad came and beat me up l didn't mind the pain that time .. her Dad forced her to get in his car...

After that day she's not replying me, answering my calls or even send me a msg. on facebook and she didn't go to school anymore, but l'm still going to the place we used to go waiting for her maybe she'll back .. Until 1 day, l'm sitting under the tree, l closed my eyes and thinking of her, l wonder how is she, what she's doing, if she's thinkin' of me too or she still love me damn </3 l wanna cry that time,and l really did 'cause l can't take it anymore :( l miss her so much like hell l can't sleep 'cause l don't even know what happened to her or where is she .. when someone hugged me. And l opened my eyes and sh't it's her :) ; felt so happy that time that l can't explain so l hugged her tight and asked her ..

"What happened to you? Sh't l'm going insane thinking about you everyday"  and she's crying while hugging me and she said ..

"l'm so sorry T.T  l don't want this"

 I don't know what she ment that time and yeah l saw an engagement ring .. Damn l don't know what to do that time it's like l can't breathe, it's like there is nothing on my chest .. and yeah my tears fell down l wanna leave that time but she's holding me and she said ...

"l'm so sorry .. Dad wanted this, l have nothing to do with it" </3 .. damn .

l yelled, cause l can't take it .. 

"Why?! Why?? You didn't fight for us?!"

 and she's just crying... l don't know what to do, so l just punched the fuckin' tree... at first it's not hurt but while it is taking too long l felt the pain LOL .. so l just walked away. 

After that day we didn't see each other again, but l heard she's here in UK with her "Husband" or whatever.. well maybe this is why l'm not serious about girls anymore , cause yeah l'm scared that they might leave me too like what Alison did to me and l don't know, if l can love again like what l did to her .. all l know is l'm scared to love someone again .. that's why l'm like this .. l'm just acting that l'm strong but inside of me, l'm fuckin' scared, well if there's a girl who can like me, she can change me like she can make me feel the way that l can't play her well that's the sign lol .. l hope l'll find her but maybe it'll take too long :)

I'm still drinkin' here and because of what l remembered it bring tears to my eyes and Saefron saw it and he was like ..

"Why are you cryin'? "

"Fvck, l'm not :P there's just a dust on my eyes l removed it so yeah. :P"  l said .. 

"Oh hmm okay, now stop drinkin' dude. Let's go to somewhere else, come with me"  He said ..

Haha well this is gonna be fun l hope :DDD

                     END OF KAEFRON'S POV 

A.N : thank you for reading it :)