Intro

You are Tiffany but your friends call you Tiff for short. You are sophisticated and enjoy the little things in life but love the bigs things. You love BTS but not in a creepy way. You think about doing things with them but you know that will never happen or will they....

You are starving so you go to a ramen shop to get some of that delicious food. You couldn't decide to get beef or chicken ramen. You were thinking about it so much that you weren't paying any attention to who was coming through the door. You were still contemplating on what to get then..

"Hey ma'am can you please order already." said the ramen shop owner in a aggravated tone.

"Oops sorry, can I please get the chicken ramen with a Diet Coke." You said to him in a nice tone even though he angered you.

"That will be 7,000 won ma'am" he said as he holds his hand out but you weren't going to be nice anymore so you place the money on the counter instead of handing it to him. As you do that, he looks at you with a puzzled look as if you were crazy.

You go to sit down at an empty table without looking behind you and finally observe your surroundings. You see a giant group of guys at the cash register but cant really identify their faces as you only saw their backs your vision was a bit obscured with a giant pillar in your way.

"An order of chicken ramen and Diet Coke is ready please come pick up your food." Said the Ramen Owner. You quickly get up to get your food and you pick up your ramen. You look to your left and see the boys that you say earlier and you finally notice who they are. It was BTS and they looked at you as you looked at them. You go up to talk to them and you say..

"Hi it's nice to meet you, I'm a huge fan." You said excitedly.

"It's so nice to meet such a beautiful fan" said RM with a smirk.

"Thank you, you are too kind" you said, blushing at his comment. The other members looked interested in you. You didn't think anything of it but that they were just being nice.

"Can I please have you number sexy mama" Suga flirtatiously said. You then tell him your number and notice that they all have their phones out and putting your number into their contacts. You feel very ecstatic inside and want to call them immediately you go home.

"Hey do you want to come to our house, beautiful flower." said Jungkook. You couldn't believe what you heard and you stuttered while trying to say...

"YES, of course I do, why are you all be so nice to me!"

"No particular reason and if isn't a problem can you tell me your name?" said RM.

"My name is Tiffany" you said.

"Come with us to the car and we'll take you to our place:" Jimin said as he had smile on his face.

You follow the boys in the car but there was one problem. There wasn't enough enough seat for you all. So you had to sit on one of their laps but whose did you choose?