•3•

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Tae get off."

Jungkook wrestled with the pup, trying to push him off his lap.

Taehyung whined and flopped over,"Why are you so mean to me?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, standing up and stretching.

"Don't get dirty Taehyung, Hyung's coming over with Jimin." Hoseok's voice traveled from the kitchen.

Taehyung nodded happily, grabbing his bag of cookies. He munched while watching t.v, sitting on the floor.

Jungkook went over to tge kitchen where Hoseok was flitting about. The elder looked up at the bunny, with a small smile.

"Hey baby."

Jungkook smiled, backhugging Hoseok and snuggling into his neck. The elder chuckled, trying his best to reach the spices with Jungkook's arms wrapped around his waist.

"Does bun need extra attention today?"

Jungkook's cheeks burned, nodding against Hoseok's neck. The elder turned, letting Jungkook cage him against the counter, face still hiding in his neck.

He lifted the boys head, looking into big round eyes.

"Such a good bunny," he murmured, caressing a soft cheek. Jungkook beamed at the praise, ears twitching cutely.

The elder leaned in to kiss small pouty lips, gently rubbing a fluffy ear.

Jungkook whined into the kiss, grabbing Hoseok tight. Hoseok groaned lightly, pulling away.

"Careful baby, your stronger than me." He laughed, squeezing muscular arms. Jungkook's blush returned with a vengeance as he flushed all the way down his neck.

He nodded, a small frown on his face. Hoseok grinned and kissed his nose, turning back around to continue cooking. Jungkook sighed, inhaling Hoseok's addicting scent.

"Kookie!"

Jungkook's head snapped up.

Hoseok chuckled, turning to give Jungkook a quick peck before the bunny walked towards Taehyung.

The pup quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him onto the couch. Jungkooks brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why'd you call me?"

Taehyung sat him on the couch and snuggled into his side.

"Because I needed someone to cuddle with."

Jungkook smiled, resting his head against Taehyung's. He loved cuddling, especially when all three of them would just become a tangle of limbs.

"Hey..."

Taehyung started, voice deep and sweet. Jungkook peered down at him, nudging him lightly.

"Wanna play?"

Taehyung leaned up, eyes mischievous and bright. Jungkook's cheeks heated up,