Making connections

Start bij het begin

As I walk up to my room I play with my aqua strip in my hair remember when Gerard did it for me. Walking down the hall I hear someone open their door slowly I don't bother to look around and see who it is and stop in front of my door.

I rummage through my bag but someone grabs my waist and pulls me into their room. I look around and realize Gerard is holding on to me and I've been pulled into his dorm. The sounds of Queen 'Bohemian Rhapsody' fill my ears and I smile.

"You have a beautiful smile" Gerard says and then quickly takes a photo with Frank’s camera. I blink a couple of time before taking the camera out of his hands and putting it on the counter. Gerard shakes the new printed picture between his fingers and then puts it with the counter.

JUST QUICKLY THERE IS LIKE 10000000% MORE FEELS IF YOU LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING THIS PART SO I WILL GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO DO SOME... OKAY GOOD READ ON

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

"I love this song" I state.

"Me to" Gerard says

He grabs my hand and takes me to where the couch is and starts slow dancing with me. I laugh a bit about how ridiculous this and so does Gerard.

Too late, my time has come,
Sent shivers down my spine,
Body's aching all the time.

Gerard moves his hands onto my waist and I put mine on his head. I hear guitar riff come though the cheap stereo.

Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go

Gerard laughs at us slow dancing to this part and I join him. We both mutter the words under our breath. I hear the drums build up and I wonder what’s going to happen next.

"Hold on" he whispers to me while moving his hand onto my back and as the chorus comes on he dips me and kisses me and then brings me back up not breaking the kiss. He bites my bottom lip but someone clears their throat. We break away and open our eyes to see a Frank smirking shaking a photo between his fingers.

"Man come on" Gerard says and Frank giggles. I walk over to him and grab the photo out of his hands.

Everything in this photo looks amazing the light perfectly blending around us. The colors are so off but it still works so well. 

Gerard come over and takes the second photo from Frank and smile when he looks at it. We both turn and look at Frank and a big grin spreads to his face. We run towards him and give him a big and explain to him how much we love it.

We break away from out hug and I hear someone knock on my door. I open Gerard's and Frank's door to see someone with a package of wood that looks like it could be my bed knocking my door. I run out and sign some papers before receiving my bed.

Frank and Gerard come out and help me lift it into my new room. They laugh about my over exictedness for a bed but help me put it together. I walk into my old over crowed room and move my old crap think about how happy Sam will be by having the ability to walk around in his room without bumping into my crap. I pull my sheets off my old bed and put it on my new one while Frank and Gerard push my wardrobe into a corner.

We all pant and sit down on my single bed. I thank the guys and Frank leaves leaving Gerard and I.

"Thanks for helping me out with my room. One day we should just paint a picture on it using cloth canvas and hang it on our walls. We should make it of our future selves where everything is post-apocalyptic. It would be so cool" I say thinking about what we would look like in the future

"It would be cool. You would have awesome jade hair and I would have super amazing red. Guess I'm stealing your colour" Gerard says. I laugh while he hovers above me and plays with my aqua strip that's in my hair. I try to cheekily push him off me but he stays on and gives me a playful and bold smile. I push a little harder but he pushes against me. I look over to my right and see my beautiful pillow. I mentally thank it for its sacrifice whilst grabbing it with my hand. I lean in to Gerard and I feel my lips brush against his but before we can get any close I whack the pillow on the side of his head making him fall off the bed but taking me with him. I feel his strong arms wrap around me half protecting me from our fall.

We hit the ground and I look into his eyes. He puts his hand in my red hair and takes it in his hand before smashing his lips onto mine. I kiss back and he bites on my bottom lip but I tease him by not opening my mouth. He growls and bits hard before I let him in. I feel his tongue touch mine and we fight for control. Electricity zapped between us and I felt his hands pull me as close a physically possible. We are consumed with passion as I run my hands though his raven black hair as he lets a low growl come out. He kisses my jaw roughly while I feel him run his hands up my sides making me feel amazing while I wrap my legs around him. I run my hands on his chest while he sends pecks down my neck.

"God Rose" Gerard mutters out and starts sucking on my neck making me moan. I start moving my lips onto his jaw and making my way up to his ear. I feel Gerard running his hands in my red hair. I nibble on his ear. Gerard cups my head in his hands and gives me one last kiss, puts his head on mine and they says "I need to go. We need to kiss more often".

"You can always just stay the night with me" I suggest. "You can grab your clothes from your dorm or I can lend you some of Sam's" I say and he says yes and walks back to his dorm to get some clothes. I walk over to my draws and pull out my checkered pajama shorts and my gray jumper Ray gave me. I quickly put them on and brush my hair. Gerard walks back in wearing some long gray pajama pants.

He starts laughing and I look around to see whats so funny. I can't find whats so funny and I say "Gerard whats so funny"? He stops laughing and  try to put on a straight face before saying.

"I gave you a hickey" he says before I run into the bathroom to look at the massive purple and blue circle on my neck. I curse under my breath before Gerard walks in and kisses my temple, takes my hand and leads me to bed.

We jump under the covers and I feel Gerards hands pull me towards him. I turn to face him, I wrap my arms around my his neck and his puts his hands on my lower back. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 GUYS I AM BACK AND OMFG IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU FOR SO LONG. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR STICKING AROUND AND NOW I AM AT 2.600 READS AND THAT IS AMAZING THAT YOU ALL FOR VOTING. I WILL LOVE TO HEAR ALL FEEDBACK

 PLEASE FOLLOW ME BECUASE I LIKE TO POST IMPORTANT UPDATES

BUT LOVE YOU ALL

<3