Chapter 24: Getting the ring

Author's Note: Yeah, I skip some time because if I take this story day by day imagine how much chapters would there be!! Lolz, so yup read!

*Harry's POV*

~2 months later~

"So, you want to propose to her?" Niall asked as he followed me around the mall, roaming for the jewlery store so I could find the perfect ring. All four boys were with me ever since I told them my plan, Louis thought it was awesome, Liam thought it was romantic, Niall was confused and Zayn thought I was taking it to fast. Too fast?!

"Yes, Niall for the last time that is why we're looking for a ring." I explained. Niall said he never pegged me as the marrying type and the other boys nodded. They were right but Maddie was different, she just made everything worth it. Being the beginning of December I guess you could say romance and love was in the air. She was at the flat right now with Danielle, Eleanor and Natalie all of them wondering why we all suddenly left. She had gotten really close to Danielle and Eleanor in the last couple of months.

When we finally got to the jewlers a guy approached us, by his aura I could tell he was gay. I smiled politely at him.

"Hello sirs, I am Paulo. Do you need any help today?" She asked and Louis stepped up,

"Yes we're looking for an engagemnt ring." He said it so excitedly like he was the one proposing. The man smiled,

"Which one of you lucky lads is it?" He asked and all four guys pointed at me, I was grinning and blushing. The man smiled,

"Do you have a budget?" He asked and I shook my head,

"Not really. This girl is really special." I said and he smiled. Zayn groaned and looked at the guy,

"Don't hurt yourself, the marriage won't last." We all turned and shot him a dirty look. He shrugged, Zayn was my best-friend why was he being such a douche bag about this, I know it wasn't girl troubles him and Perrie were going great! So, the fact that he was even half upset confused me. Niall also broke up with Kye because she found someone else, poor guy.

"Well, come look at our displace of diamonds." The guy said and we strolled towards him as he pointed at rings,

"Look at that one Harry! It's really pretty." Liam gushed and I turned to him than laughed,

"Just propose to Danielle already please." I explained and he laughed. I started looking at the rings, they were good but I still hadn't found one, pretty enough for Maddie.

"Harry look!" Louis yelled and I walked over to him and there it was. The perfect ring. It shined under the glass light perfectly, it wasn't too big and it wasn't to small. Perfect. Just like Maddie. The guys surrounded me,

"Beautiful." Liam breathed,

"Its okay." Zayn stated but I could hear the admiration in his voice,

"It looks good enough to eat." Niall said and we all turned to him. I looked up at Paulo,

"I'll take that one!" I cried.

~~~~

The whole day the guys and I just walked around the mall shopping, alot of people recognized us though. By the time it was almost closing time at the mall Zayn had bought many hair products and varsity jackets with a pretty shirt for Perrie, I had bought the ring and blazers and a necklace for Maddie that said 'Harry' on it. Louis and Liam had bought eearings for Danielle and Eleanor while Niall had alot of food.

When we got to the house it was 10 o clock. Zayn went home and decided to drive Niall home so it was the three of us left. Louis opened the door with his spare key. Maddie was on the couch looking sleepy while Eleanor and Danielle were passed out and asleep. Natalie wasn't there so I'm pretty sure she left, me and her had been trying to get along but it wasn't really working.