"Watch your back Gomez"

Start from the beginning

I felt my cheeks flush red, I always get embarrassed when justin brings up sex, but I have to laugh at his enthusiasm.

Message to "justin"

Okay baby I'll see what I can do for you later on;) I'm going out to lunch with Millie now so I'll see you when I get home love you xxxx

With that the door bell rings I put my black heels on look myself over one last time in the mirror to see everything is in check and walk to answer the door.

"Heyyy mills come in for a second I just need to grab my bag and house keys."

I open the door wider for her to step in, she has the cheesiest grin plastered across her face not being able to contain the happiness of seeing me.

I open the cupboard take my jacket and bag from the hook.

"Ready?!" She asks sweetly

"Yeah come on, I have sooo much to tell you" I grab her arm and we head to the car.

----------------------------------------------

"Nooooo way, that's hilarious." We both laugh uncontrollably as Millie's telling me about her childhood stories.its so nice to have a catch up.

The waitress walks over to the booth with our plates of food we've ordered

"Here you go, one cheese burger and fries and one pasta and onion rings."

She flashes her bright teeth at us as she places our meal down.

We start to dig in, but I feel her presence still standing over me

"Err, can I help you.?!" I try to ask in the nicest possible way

"You're justin biebers girlfriend aren't you.?!" She asks excitedly like a child.

Ergh I totally forgot about fans.

"Ermm yes I am." I flick my hair over my shoulder feeling a little awkward. Millie catches on quickly

"I'm sorry but we are trying to eat here so if you don't mind could you please leave." Mille says sternly.

She ignores Millie all together as if she's not visible.

"Can I have a picture." She says tapping me on the shoulder

Oh for goodness sake why are people so rude all I want to do is eat something in peace but of course I'm too polite to say anything mean.

"Yes of course you can." I put on a fake smile. She bends down to my level taking out her iPhone, switches it to front camera and quickly takes a snap shot.

"Thank you so much." She hugs me and bounces away happy with the picture.

"Wow she was extremely confident."

Millie says with raised eyebrows

"Yeah I know, Justin's fans don't seem to feel embarrassed or rude asking for a picture or a hug and sometimes they ask for a kiss on the cheek."

"I could never do that, I don't have the guts." Millie states

My phone buzzes again

Message from "unknown"

"Are you enjoying lunch with Millie baby?! You look beautiful today. Xxx"

My eyes instantly flood with water as the hot salty tears run down my cheeks

"Selena whats wrong." Millie asks worriedly, she jumps out her seat and runs round to me flinging her arms around my neck.

I totally forgot the incident a couple of days ago about the "spaghetti kisses" text, I didn't want to tell Millie about this stalker but considering she just watched her best friend burst into tears and start to shake uncontrollably she probably has the right to know.