"Keep calm bro"

Chapter Seven...

Justin's P.O.V.

It was only yesterday I see selena but it feels like years ago...I'm so eager to see her again, should I text her or? I wanted to act cool not come across to desperate Incase I put her off...

My phone buzzed

Hey j, it's sel what you doing this weekend x.

I freaked out... What do I reply? I mean I am busy, I'm supposed to be partying at Za's on Saturday but I would rather see her, not to drop Za or anything but I'm just too tired to even go...

Nothing much, why?! Xx

She replied back instantly, thank god! I hate people with slow replies all the time, I'm quite impatient.

Ohhh I was wondering, maybe we could do something like go for dinner or see a movie:) xx

WOW.. I thought I was meant to ask her out on a date, not the other way round....This is going perfectly

Sure!! That sounds great, Saturday at 3ish yeah? Ill book a place and pick you up;)Xxx

Yeah that sounds perfect, can't wait! See you then xxx

WHAT ACTUALLY JUST HAPPENED?! I'm going on a date with selena ahhhh I'm so excited!!

woah bro keep calm, stop actin like a girl about all this be cool...

I thought to myself for a while and run upstairs into my room and flung open my mirrored double fronted wardrobes and tried to find something smart but handsome looking to wear

Hmm what about this.. I pulled out my red suit from amongst all my clothes and looked it over, this was one of my favourite things I had ever bought

It was a bright red blazer that I wore a perfect pressed white shirt underneath and matching pants with white trainers.

I think I'll make it look more casual so I'll wear it with some long gold chains on my neck and keep my blazer open.

I have two days to find somewhere for me and selena to go on a date...I jumped back onto my king size bed and whipped my phone out searching the internet for somewhere expensive and posh to take her.
I want to make her feel like a princess,make her feel so special, who knows this could be serious in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's P.O.V

Running around mine and Millie's apartment screaming my freaking head off my excitement had definitely kicked in... Millie came running out of the bathroom

"SELENA, are you serious what the hell are you doing?!"

Running towards her with my hands above my head I leapt onto her back and flung my arms around her neck.

"MILLIE, I- I- I ermm"

I actually couldn't breathe not sure if it was the excitement or the fact I eat too much junk food and is seriously unfit.

"For god sake selena spit it out already!"

She dropped me on the floor from her back and stood leaning against the door with a towel around her wet body and her arms folded across her chest looking rather annoyed, probably at the fact she jumped out of the shower to come and see what all the screams where about...

I lay sprawled on my back across the living room floor trying to catch my breath with the biggest smile you had ever seen spread from ear to ear.

"Hurry up sel, I wanna know what's happened?" She snapped

"Okay okay well..." Standing up slowly I shuffled towards her making intense eye contact.

"IM GOING ON A DATE WITH JUSTIN AHHHHH" not meaning to scream it out at her I then went into a fit of laughter.

She grabbed my arms and we spun in circles screaming with the instant rush of excitement, round and around the living room floor bumping into the coffee table we then landed onto the large brown sofa.

"OMG, Sel! That's amazing! We need to find you something to wear!!! Do you have anything in mind?"

I thought for a moment before I replied.

"Not really, it all happened so quickly that I haven't really had a chance to think. I was to excited..." I blushed slightly at how childish I sounded.

Millie just smiled at me. She knew that I get excited easily.

"We'll go shopping later then, yeah? Help you chose something."

"Yeah, that'll be great."

Millie nodded her head slightly tapped my knee and walked back into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Millie have been shopping for three hours now. I haven't found anything to wear for my date. Just about every person in the mall has walked into me. I was starting to get annoyed.

"Mills, let's just go. People are bumping into me, my feet hurt and I haven't found anything to wear."

At this rate I was convinced I would never find anything for the date...

I'm surprised she could hear me over all the mayhem going on around us.
She turned her head a little to look at me. I could see that she was tired as well.

"Just one more store." She grabbed my arm and pulled me into Forever 21.

"But I'm tired, I just want to go home and sleep."

"Quit the whining, Sel."

We started looking through the racks of clothes, for anything that caught our eye.

After what seemed like forever Millie called me over.

"Selena, come and check this dress out." She said, while examining the fabric in her hands.

I walked over to her and she held up a white, skin tight dress with some black lace at the top that covered up my chest but you could still see through it, I loved it. It was perfect.

We rushed over to the changing rooms so I could try it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress fit perfectly. The material hung to my body in all the right places, showing off my curves.
I pulled the curtain back to show Millie.

She took her gaze away from her phone when she noticed me standing there. She stared at my new dress. A little smile appeared on her face, then she made eye contact with me.

"Sel, you look beautiful. He's going to love it."

I grinned at her and walked back into the changing room. I examined my outfit one last time. I put my clothes back on, then went to the till to pay.

We finally arrived home. I went straight up stairs and hung my outfit up so it wouldn't get creased. I trudged back into the living room and laid on the couch. Millie sat in the arm chair next to the sofa, watching tv.

"Thanks for coming shopping with me, you're the best."

"No problem, Sel. I'm hungry, you wanna order some pizza or some-"

"YES! I'm starving!"

We both giggled at my reply, and Millie walking into the kitchen to order our pizza.

Authors note*

hope you liked this chapter, please tell us know what you think...we would love to know what you think is going to happen next...Next chapter will be out soon😊💗. Remember to vote love youuuu

Twitter; @Perferselena_x &. @Biebsmahone_x