"Let me make it up to you"

Chapter 12....

Justin's P.O.V

This is just great, it's all over the papers a picture of me and sel making out...it's not that I'm ashamed or anything it's just I need to be careful, I don't want to upset anyone...

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and whipped it out and read the name

"Scooter"

Oh shoot I'm in for it now

"Hello...." I let my voice trail off and just waited for him to shout.

"Justin, what on earth are you playing at?! Have you seen the headlines?"

"Well a-" he cut me off

"JUSTIN'S GOODNIGHT KISS.." I heard him take a deep breath trying to calm himself down

"Scooter I honestly-."

"Save it justin....who is this girl anyway, she must be worth getting you into trouble hmm?."

I smiled to myself thinking about her

"Ohh selena, we met at the studio she has an amazing voice bro."

"Im serious justin you need to be careful! You know the drama this will cause....are you two dating or...?!"

"Scooter I swear I wouldn't of yanno..if I could see the paparazzi were there. I couldn't see anyone about, they must of been in hiding or something...and well I'm not sure if you can call it 'Dating'."

I heard him huff, he spoke slow and stern. "I-I don't want you to see her justin, she will ruin things I don't want to be so mean but she's a nobody..."

I felt the blood boil inside of me and my fists clench tight.

"WHAT?!! A nobody, what the fuck does that mean?. You can't tell me what to do!!!! You MAY be my manager scooter but you don't control my social life!!!"

"Justin you're overreacting...I just think it's better if you don't date anyone then you won't have pictures like this in the papers."

"I'll make that decision scooter but thanks anyway." I said sarcastically and hung up the phone.

Who does he think he is, I've completely fallen for selena I think about her 24/7 and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have made my new single 'Confident' so instead of moaning about her, he should be thanking her...

I walked out of my living room and towards my kitchen, food always makes me feel better, I walked across my black and white marbled floor to my double fronted fridge. I swung both doors open and gleamed at all the food I pulled out a beer and some pizza.

----------------------------------------------

I'm so ill from being out with selena in the rain the other night, I wonder how she's doing..I miss her voice

I dialled her number and hit call

"Hello." I heard a croaky voice speak

"Hey babe its justin, how are you?"

I heard her giggle and I knew she was blushing too...wish I was there to see it.

"Still have a cold from the other night, don't regret it though."

I felt my heart beat a million miles an hour.

"Me neither, I've thought about that kiss since it happened." Smiling to myself again at how stupid I sounded.

"Justin it was only yesterday night you couldn't of thought about it for too long."

"Well I have...ooo sel I'll call you back later I need to get the pizza out of the oven."