War Prep

New Powers

War Preparation

Camp Half-Blood

All the campers were rushing around making weapons, traps, and New Rome was helping to build a fifty foot wall around all of Camp Half-Blood. Jason and the rest of the living seven we're training the new campers all they knew. Chiron was doing everything he could but his heart wasn't in it as much as before the wars because his favorite student was the one against him.

It's been three weeks since Percy revealed that their next threat was him. None of the campers thought he would just let them live. Everyone knew he would exterminate all traces of the Olympian Gods. Some figured after the war he would kill all the ones that were too young to come to camp or had no idea they were demigods.

The Ares campers were on a warpath to avenge their father and brother. Even though Ares was an abusive father they loved him for he was their dad. The Olympians abolished the law of interacting with the campers so they could stop someone who was as powerful as the creator of the universe.

None of the campers saw the crow with Perseus’ sharingan watching everything they were doing and all of their war council's with the Gods.

“How are defences?”Artemis asked.

Athena look over the map pointed to several a few locations and said, “We need better defense in these six locations, the wall is weakened here, and we don't have enough demigods to stop an army. No doubt Percy has an army of monsters to attack us now that he is the Primordial of The Pit.”

“We need to protect the campers from him. No matter what we do he cannot make it past these walls.” Zeus said. “From now on every good stays here inside their cabins. We need to be as close to the demigods as possible.”

He looked at the Half-Bloods present and said, “Leave us. We need to talk about some things that do not involve you.” The campers walked out of the war room in the big house and Hecate put up a spell so no one could hear what was being said. “We need to stay here so when Perseus attacks, the campers will think that he is attacking them. He was speaking the truth when he said he wouldn't attack the campers.”

“I can't put my children at risk like that.” Hermes said. “I am not doing this I'm taking my kids away from camp.”

“If you leave now Perseus will kill you and the Half-Bloods present. If he doesn't then I will.” Zeus spat.

Hermes looked at his father and flipped him off saying, “Peace, bitch.” Then he flashed to his cabin.

“Ok then now that he's gone. Poseidon, it's time that you released Atheos.

Percy POV

I looked into my reflection in the water and saw my new eyes. They were amazing. They were red with three commas inside, then the commas spun and turned into a red six bladed shuriken with a six sided star inside with the pupil being black.

“Well hello, Perseus.” Chaos said behind him.

“Hey Chaos. How's it going.” I replied.

Chaos looked at me with a smile and asked, “Did you listen to the war meeting?”

I did indeed listen to it. I had no clue Zeus would take it that far. What am I saying? It's Zeus, of course he would take it this far. I had a few questions about it though.

“Yes I did. I have a question though. Who is Atheos?”

“That's a good question. The truth is I don't know who it is. I was asleep for a few thousand years. I know it has something to do with Poseidon though. But to who Atheos is I can't answer that.”

I looked down in defeat. I had just lost my mother and stepfather and I don't know what to do.

Chaos looked at me and said, “If it's any consolation I'm sorry about what happened to your parents.”

“It wasn't just them.” I said. “There were three lives in that apartment. When that Ares spawn shoved his sword in my mother's stomach, he killed my unborn baby sister. My mother was six months pregnant with a girl. I sensed three lives fade. Even though she didn't show it, it was there.

“If I just didn't stop and talk to Hades I would have been there to save them. Ares wouldn't've killed them.” I was now full on crying. Showing all the weakness I have hidden all this time. Chaos walked forward and pulled me into a hug. I tensed up at first then I relaxed into her hug.

“You still have a mother Percy, I am here for you. You are my son remember?”

“Yeah, I know. So what do you have to say about what happened to my eyes?”

“Well the Shinto’s took pity on you and your experiences so they blessed you with the best of the visual prowess. You already know the name of it, correct?”

“Yes. It's the Mangekyou Sharingan. Next is the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, then the Rinnegan. If I'm lucky I'd get the Rinne-Sharingan. I learned all this in the Naruto anime.”

“It wasn't just an anime. Masashi Kishimoto could see into the world of Naruto and he wrote about what he saw.”

I looked up at him in shock. “So it's real? All of it?”

“Yes. It is all real. There in that world Boruto’s story has already come to an end. All that's left to do is write about it.”

I never knew any of it was real or that I would be blessed by the Shinto Gods. “What powers does it give me?”

“You have perfect precognitive abilities you can see an attack before it happens, you can place people under a spell or genjutsu, now that you have the Sharingan you have chakra so you can do ninjutsu as well, you can use Amaterasu a black fire that can't be ever put out until whatever it's touching is no more, Tsukuyomi a special genjutsu, Susanoo an impenetrable armored avatar, and you will one day unlock the Rinnegan.

“That's not all you have but that's the main stuff. It's unknown to me if you will get the Rinne-Sharingan or not but no matter what you will have the Rinnegan. Now I have a mission for you. You need allies. Nico di Angelo and Thalia Grace will do well with you.”

“Hmm…now that I think about it you're right.” I said.

She smirked at me and created a portal. With my Sharingan active I learned how she did that and created one myself thinking of Nico di Angelo.

3RD PERSON POV

Olympians

Poseidon, it's time that you released Atheos. He's needed for this mission. Percy is dangerous so we need someone equally as dangerous. Atheos is your son Poseidon, yours and that devil spawn. What was her name? Ahh yes, Lilith. The first Demon of Lucifer.