Death of A Primordial

3rd Person POV

Over the past Three years Camp Half-Blood didn't have much change. They thought a ruthless killer had been killed by the gods and they were glad about it.

Camp Jupiter on the other hand was mad that the gods killed Percy and had all but stopped worshipping Diana and Neptune. Mars was on their shit list as well but being the patron of Rome they let it slightly slide.

Jason, Nico, and Thalia left the Olympians in search of Percy. Jason and Thalia were told he was missing, and Nico felt his soul enter the underworld then leave it. As if he was near death but brought back. Nico, Thalia, and Jason were searching everywhere but to no prevail.

Percy POV

I traveled to the heart of Tartarus and took out Pash in Riptide form and stabbed the heart. The ground shook and Tartarus himself appeared in his 30 foot form.

“ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?” Tartarus yelled.

“Well given the fact that I spent 290 years being tortured by Kronos to the point I can no longer feel pain from a blade and I swam in the Phlegethon so that burned of all my nerve points then I spent 10 years roaming the pit learning new powers, yeah you can say I am insane.” I replied sarcastically.

“I WILL KILL YOU SEA SPAWN.” He bellowed. Tartarus’ scythe appeared in his hands and he swing down at me. I changed Pash into a shield. Not just any shield, Captain America’s shield. I put the shield above my head and the scythe hit. I heard a snap and looked up to see that his scythe split in two pieces. His face had the look of utter confusion. I changed Pash into a bow and fired an arrow at him.

He sucked the arrow into his vortex. That sounded a lot more dirty than I meant. But anyway back to this stupid fight.

“YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT A PRIMORDIAL WITH A SINGLE SHOT? EVEN IF YOU DO POSSESS

PASHUPATASTRA YOU CAN'T BEAT ME THAT EASY.” He exploded. No I mean literally exploded. I sensed that he was still around but I couldn't pinpoint his location. While looking around I get hit with a gigantic fist.

I was sent flying off the heart and into the Acheron River. Or the River of Pain. All of my nerves were turned into overdrive and I felt all the pain I have ever felt in my whole life at one time. It was like I took a swim in both the Styx and Phlegethon then rolled around in the blade lands then put in a giant pool of lemon juice.

I struggled to swim to the edge of the River and got out. I heaved what little fire water I had in my stomach and looked at Tartarus who was visible once again.

3rd Person POV
Olympian Throne Room

It was an average council meeting for the Olympians and Zeus and Poseidon we're arguing, Aphrodite and Ares were making out, Hephaestus was making a trap for them, Apollo was being shot at by Artemis, Hermes was not his usual self and hadn't been since Percy died. Dionysus was passed out drunk, Hera was trying to find out if Zeus slept with another Mortal, you know the usual.

Everyone stopped what they were doing when they felt and unknown but familiar power come over them. This power was immense. It was so powerful that the gods started sweating. Athena realized that they haven't felt this level of power since the Creator was here.

“It's Chaos. Someone has pissed off the Creator.”Athena said while sweating buckets.

“Wrong dear one.” Said a voice.

“SHOW YOURSELF.” Zeus thundered. Or at least tried to through the power level.

“DO NOT TALK TO ME THAT WAY OLYMPIAN.” Screamed Chaos. She showed herself and the power in the room doubled. All the gods were thrown from their thrones and onto their knees.

“I..I...I'm s-sorry Lady C-C-Chaos.” Zeus stuttered.

“The power you feel is a dear old friend of yours. This is his power from deep in the pit.” Chaos said. “What you felt before I came was only a tenth of his power level. He makes me look like a bug on the windshield as the mortals would put it.”

“Who?” Asked Athena.

“Perseus Achilles Jackson.” She said and then she disappeared.

“Well we are all dead now. We wronged him and then killed him. If that is his power now we are all fucked. Apollo said bluntly.

“Iris show us Percy Jackson.” Zeus said. An image appeared in the middle of the room to show Percy and Tartarus himself locking blades in battle.

3rd person POV
The Heart of Tartarus
Right after POV changed

Percy looked at Tartarus and his sea green eyes took on and eternal sea green light. They started glowing and as did his body. His skin started leaking sea green aura. Something still to this day a good or Primordial only did in their true form.

Tartarus was so surprised by this he wasn't prepared for the wave of power that hit him and knocked him back into a cliff. Percy's aura was bubbling around him then it changed color. It turned a deep black. It made Nyx and Erebus look like light and day. I was so dark that only one person had seen something this dark. Chaos herself shortly before the creation of the universe.

Percy's eyes also took on this deep black. Not just the iris thought the entire eye. Iris, pupil, and the white of the eyes were the darkest black anyone had ever seen. The aura around him solidified around his skin into a suit of armor. The armor was the same black but looked like the medieval legendary black knight. His suit was small but covered the full body. It wasn't overly bulky and didn't hinder body movement. It looked like there were flames coming from it and it was a suit of armor that drove fear into any that laid eyes on it.

Percy looked at himself then at Tartarus and shot his body toward him at speeds rivaling the speed of light. Percy was so fast that he didn't stop at Tartarus and flew past him leaving a cut on his arm. Tartarus made a new blade appear in his hands. The blade was made of Tartarian Steel. Black as night with darker black and red flames just like his scythe. Speaking of which it appeared as well fully fixed.

Percy pulled out Pash and spike. Spike is what he named the sword he made when he first fell here. Tartarus and Percy squared off and then shot at each other. Percy took the first swing with Pash and blocked Tartarus’ swing with spike. The makeshift sword held against the Primordial weapon. Percy's swing was blocked by the scythe and they stayed there trying to push each other back. Their blades were locked and they were staring each other down. Percy dislodged his weapons and jumped back. Tartarus did the same. They watched each other for a minute looking for opening. Percy's form was perfect but Tartarus had one opening so Percy took it. Percy shot at Tartarus at unrivaled speeds again. This time he could control it and he pierced Tartarus right in his heart with spike. Then he swing Pash in a wide arc and removed Tartarus’ head from his shoulders.

Tartarus was dead. His body flickered a few times then he crumbled into white dust before blowing away in an unseen wind.

“All hail Lord Perseus Jackson, Primordial of The Pit and the Earth. Titan of Time Lord of the East and Titan of Light. Bane of the Titans and Giants, Slayer of Kronos and Gaea, with many more titles I hereby claim you as a Primordial being.”

I turned around and saw the fate looking at me with a sea-green string in their hands.

“Hand over Pashupatastra young hero.” They said in unison. I handed them the weapon and they merged my life string with the blade. “This is now your symbol of power. Never in the history of the gods has a weapon from another Pantheon become a weapon to a different one.”

Olympian Throne Room

“What did they mean by weapon of another Pantheon?” Asked Zeus.

“The weapon that Perseus killed Tartarus with is one of the strongest weapons in the universe. It's name is Pashupatastra and it is the weapon of the Hindu god of Destruction and changing Shiva. It is only beat by the sword of Chaos and the sword of Order. If that is really Pashupatastra then we are all dead for certain. Not just to reform but to fade. Perseus Achilles Jackson just killed the strongest of the Primordials and sent him to the realm of the faded.