Once More Into The Night

When I opened my eyes I saw the cavern of Tartarus.

“You will gain your new powers as your body prepares for them. So to gain fire you need to bathe it the Phlegethon and so forth.” Chaos said. “Use your time down here to train and get better. For to leave this place you must defeat Tartarus himself in single combat. To the death.”

“Well fuck.” I looked around and all I saw was the blade lands, as I like to call them. They look like tall grass but in reality they are blades of stygian iron. I looked at a nearby tree and saw a small but thick broken branch. I grabbed the branch and broke it further until it was about seven inches in length and two inches in diameter. I grabbed one of the blades being careful not to get cut and using my shoelace I fashioned a makeshift sword.

After I did this I took my other shoelace and cut it in half and used one for one shoe and the other for the other shoe. I then started walking toward the light. I know what you are thinking. Percy don't walk to the light but the thing is I won't die that easy. I walked and walked and walked. Getting attacked again and again and again. After what felt like a week I came upon my first real challenge. I went over a hill and came eye to eye with a pair of solid golden eyes.

Kronos and I stared each other down for a few minutes. Sea green to Gold. When he finally spoke. “Perseus Jackson, what a pleasant surprise. Did the gods betray you like I said they would? I bet you wished you helped me back then huh?”

“They may have betrayed me but even I know that they were the lesser of the two evils. You would have destroyed Western Civilization.”

“Maybe so, but you'll never see any of them again now that I have you this'll be so much fun.” He said while looking at me with the hunger of a great white shark.

“I'm not going anywhere with you.” I said defiantly.

“We'll see.” He replied nonchalantly. Is the next instant he was next to me then I felt myself being flashed away.

When I reappeared I was in what looked like a torture room. From there I guessed what was about to happen. Celestial bronze chains appeared on my wrists and ankles. I was then shoved onto the table. Kronos looked at me in the eyes and smiled his evil little smile. He then took out a knife that I swore I knew. The I saw the markings on the hilt. It was Annabeth's dagger. The one she lost in the pit.

Over the next 290 years Kronos did unimaginable things to me. He took a glove covered in tar and then broken pieces of glass and dragged it over my skin. He took Annabeth’s dagger and stabbed my old Achilles's spot. I was tortured in the most gruesome of ways. The worst was him Polybotes and Phorphion drowning me then electrocuting me.

After 290 years of this I gained enough power to do what I did in the Olympian Throne room. I screamed as loud as I could and focused all my power into my wrists and ankles. I felt the chains shatter. I then focused on the place I felt safest in the pit. The home of Damasen.

I reappeared in his tent. There was dust everywhere telling me he hasn't been here in awhile.

Tartarus absorbed him.

I focused again on the Phlegethon and I appeared there. The river was hot and I felt the heat coming at me in waves. The river of fire is just like ocean. Calm and serene but at the same time deadly and disastrous.

I took one step forward and smiled. I then did the deadliest think I have ever done. I cannonballed into the river of fire.

When I entered the water it felt cold like the heat was so intense that my senses we're burned off. Then the heat hit. It was the hottest thing I have ever felt. I screamed and the water went into my mouth. Then it was 10 times worse.

I propelled myself out of the water and onto the glassy land of Tartarus. I felt a new power within by body. I felt the flames of the River Phlegethon within me. I opened my hand and let this new power be unleashed and when the flames came they weren't orange and red or even blue or green. They were black. I could create hellfire.

I walked toward the heart of Tartarus since that is where I will find the Primordial of the Pit. After about an hour of walking through vast wastelands and giant mountains. I came across a bow. This bow wasn't just any old bow though. The name on the bow was Pashupatastra.

“This bow is one of the most powerful weapons in the universe. In one shot if you wished you could destroy the planet or just a single person.” Chaos said. “The bow also grants its owner to be a perfect shot every time.”

“Well at least I would be good with a bow.” I replied. When I pulled back on the string an arrow appeared. “That's cool as hell.”

“This is the weapon of the Hindu God Shiva God of Destruction. It can transform its shape from a bow to a spear to a sword.” She said. “Any weapon you can think of it becomes. It can change shape in the blink of an eye.”

I thought of how Riptide looked and the bow changed instantly into Riptide. It even said Anaklusmos. Then I thought of Clarisse’s electric spear. In the blink of an eye it became her spear. I touched the tip and I felt electricity go through me.

“This thing is so cool. So the Hundu’s are still around?” I asked.

“No hence the fact that you have their most important and dangerous weapons in their Pantheon.” Chaos said.

Being the smart person I am I replied with, “Oh.”

I imagined the spear as Riptides pen form and it became a pen. “Only ten years left.”

Over the course of the next ten years monsters attacked me and I killed them. One night, or at least I think it was night, I was inspecting the weapon and I saw these weird markings on it.

विध्वंसक

I asked Chaos about them and she told me that the meant The Destroyer in Hindi. I thought it was funny that I was destined for this weapon when my own name means the same thing.

I also went to the darkest place in Tartarus no train in all types of darkness and shadow abilities. I can now turn myself into a shadow and kill anything with Pash( the nickname I gave Pashupatastra.)

Of all my powers I now have Fire, Darkness and shadows, water and ice, all abilities to control earth, wind and lightning(which I got after turning Pash into the master bolt and blowing myself up), perfect hunting prowess, speed to rival both Hermes and Artemis, and Chaos herself tough me creation and destruction powers, as well as creating portals and incredible super strength.

Now all that is left is to fight and kill the Lord of The Pit...

LORD TARTARUS