I grinned victoriously. “A little bit. Now get out of my room.”

                He rolled his eyes at me before trudging out of my room, on a hunt to find his own. Smirking to myself, I took the free moment alone to take out my phone and dial Sadie’s number, excited to update her with what’s going on. I laid on my stomach on top of the large, comfortable bed and waited as the phone rung three times before my best friend answered.

                “Hey, Mikayla! What’s up? How was the flight? Did you meet anyone yet?” Sadie asked, bubbling with excitement and questions.

                I laughed a little. “Hey! The flight kind of sucked because I feel dead now, but yeah, I met everyone. I’m actually staying in a penthouse with everyone for a few days.”

Silence.

                “You mean… One Direction is in the same hotel room as you?”

                 I bit my lip, saying, “Kind of. It’s basically the entire top floor, so it isn’t a room per say…”

                “I can’t even believe this.”

                “Hey, Sadie, breathe.”

                She hesitated, “Okay, I’m good. Anyway, did you tell Louis I loved him yet? It’s just a matter of time until he realizes I’m the one for him…”  

                I laughed. “Calm down, I’ll tell him later. But anyway, I only have a few minutes until they’re getting room service, and I don’t want them to skip my order. So tell me or ask me anything you want before I have to go, okay?”

                “Who’s the cutest? Do you know the band, too? Do they know you dance? Where are you going first?” Sadie asked in all one breath.

                Here we go.

                “All of them, yes, no, and honestly, I’m not really sure.” I answered.

                “You don’t know who’s the cutest?!” Sadie screeched. “Mikayla, it’s not that hard of a choice! Which boy makes you all happy inside and looks totally cute all the time?”

                Liam. “I don’t know, Sadie, all of them! I got to go, okay? Talk to you later.”

                Before I could listen to her squeaking protests, I hung up the phone and stood up. Grabbing my bag, I started to take some things out and throw them in drawers with hope that I’ll be able to find the items later.

                This went on for five minutes until a knock came from my door. I looked up to see Liam Payne standing there against the doorway, smiling at me with those lit up brown eyes and messy hair from the flight. Immediately, I smiled back at him.

                “Do you need help unpacking?” Liam questioned. “I finished a bit ago.”

                I raised a brow, “You finished already?”

                He grinned sheepishly. “I’m used to all the unpacking and packing from touring.”

                “Well, I don’t need help, because I don’t even feel like doing it yet. Thanks though.” I said, then walked towards him. “Did the guys order yet?”

                Liam shook his head, “They’re collecting Niall’s order now.”

                I nodded, understanding Niall’s love for food and realizing this may take a long time. “Let’s watch TV then… I have a feeling that will take awhile.”