mY SupID OrPheNage

Age 12

Life is sutch a piece of crap. I'm going to a bording school because I got kickt aut of every other school.

The orphanage took away my dog when we moved in, and that was my last pet.

This summer I'm going to greece with a copple of kids. The orphanage lets kids go on trips when they have been there over 6 years. I've now been there 6 years. Robin got adopted after like a year. That was hard. His new family was moving to Califonia so I havent seen or heard from my brother for 6 years.

I dident want to be stuck in an orphanage. I think I should have never been so mean to my father. But he was abusive and agressive and I was scared of him. So was my mom. I just want to run away hide in a place nobody knows. I wanna die. I hate my life. Someone has been throing stuff into my life to hurt me before I knew i was a person. I hated my dad for being that person. Hated.

My mom always sayd that I shouldent use bad words. I never do. I heard from everyone at my moms fenerul that she was never mean never had a bad thing on her mind. She never was in a bad mood. For me she was one of the moms in the tv shows one that diserved more. She diserved so much more than to die a horrible death.

The police never did find out how it happend. They never found the start. They sayd maybe she was cooking. But the fire started at night. My mom never cooked at night. She told me; Latino girls need there sleep eh. I always think of her there is never a day I dont.

If anything unknown just ask